What You Need To Know

Twelve year old Laurence Jackson lived with his mom and stepdad, and was miserable. He had been kicked out of five schools in six years, and when his substitute teacher, Ms. Elizabeth Dods, lures him away from his group on a field trip to the New York Metropolitan Museum's Greek Mythology Exhibit, he discovers that he is a demigod, that his best friend, Garroth Underwood, is a satyr, and that his mentor, Mr. Moore, is a centaur. He is then sent to a summer camp for kids like him, other demigods who had never met their godly parent. While there, his mom vanished in a cloud of gold mist, he met a beautiful girl, Lucinda Chase, daughter of Hyria, a nice camp counselor, Ivan Castellan, son of Hermes, a grumpy camp instructor, Mr. Max, and a tough and strong girl, Katelyn La Rue, daughter of Eric. During a deadly game of capture the flag, Laurence discovers he is that he is the son of Poseidon. Days later he discovered the Oracle, a being that tells prophecies, and he receives a quest, where he has to go to L.A. to save his mom, and return the stolen lightning bolt that was stolen by another half blood kid. Now it's up to Laurence Lucinda and Garroth to save the world, and stay alive.

Cast:

Laurence as Percy Jackson
Garroth as Grover Underwood
Lucinda as Annabeth Chase
Ivan as Luke Castellan
Katelyn as Clarisse La Rue
Melissa as Thalia Grace
??? As Katie Gardner
Nana as Silena Beauregard(You're welcome Dan~Chan shippers)
Dante as Charlie Beckendorf
Nicole as Unnamed Nymph(Listen to Another Terrible Day from Lightning Theif the Musical)
Tatiana as Persephone
Eric as Ares
Elizabeth as Ms. Dods
Hyria as Athena
Ein as Hades
Derek As Zeus
??? As Poseidon
Memphia as Hestia
Irene as Demeter
Mr. Max As Mr. D
Mr. Moore As Chiron/Mr.Brunner
Michi as Auntie M
Jenna as Bianca Di Angelo
Nate as Nico Di Angelo
Kim as Juniper
Shad as Chronos
Ivy as Main Lotus Eater Lady(Lotus Flower Hotel)
Aphmau as Aphrodite (BTW in this AU Aphrodite doesn't have a relationship with Ares k? K.)