And he felt something like around his brain "Ben Tennyson, 11 years old, has alien device called the Omnitrix, has a fear of clowns after fighting an evil one named Zombozo and peacocks after you got attacked at the zoo" she said. That shocked Ben knowing more people know about his embarrassing secrets.

"You... you have telepathy don't you?" He asked, "yes, my name is Nowaki Hotaru" the Black hair said. "And my name is Tokiwa Natsuki" the maroon hair introduced. Ben then sulked "you do know it's rude to invade other people's heads right?" He asked, "sorry we wanted to get to know you" Hotaru said.

"You just could've talked with me, I'd rather not have anything embarrassing about myself blurted out" Ben deadpanned. "True, we haven't exactly gotten to know a real alien before. And you can turn into them" Natsuki added, "Well if you'd like to get to know me, without mind reading please, I'd be happy to talk sometime" he suggested.

"That'd be nice" Hotaru said, "does tomorrow afternoon sound good?" Natsuki askers. The shapeshifter nodded, then walked around waving goodbye. "They seemed nice" Ben said, then felt someone tap on his shoulder, looking back he saw another girl. This one a little younger with a yellow sweater, white skirt, green beret and long black hair. "Oh hi" he greeted, "hello. Is what the chief announced true. Are you the new alien kid?" She asked with a nervous tone.

Ben nodded, "Wow, that's cool" she said in amazement, "oh sorry for not introducing myself" the girl apologized bowing

Ben nodded, "Wow, that's cool" she said in amazement, "oh sorry for not introducing myself" the girl apologized bowing. "My name is Umagae Naomi, it's very nice to meet you" she introduced, "name's Ben Tennyson, the feeling is mutual" he replied reaching out for a handshake.

The two then heard a voice call out and saw an old man calling Naomi, "oh that's guardian Tanizaki, I almost forgot I was about to exercise my powers today" she said panicky. "Oh the training room is opened? Finally, I was hoping to get some exercise in" Ben said stretching "mind if I come with?" He asked.

Later on the two went to the training room, that mimicked a real water fall, with Naomi under it using her psychokinesis to push against the water like a force field. Little to say Ben was impressed, "nice work!" He called out, "watch and learn as my Naomi displays he amazing power!" Said the girl's supervisor Tanizaki Ichiro.

 Little to say Ben was impressed, "nice work!" He called out, "watch and learn as my Naomi displays he amazing power!" Said the girl's supervisor Tanizaki Ichiro