it clicked again, and zoomed in even closer on the youngest denbroughs face.

"georgie," bill spoke to himself.

click. click. click. click. even closer to the small boys smiling face.

"bill?" stan asked.

the clicks got faster, the sounds going rapid. cass and bev stood up, knocking over the crate they had been sitting on.

click. click. click. click.

it was now on sharons face, getting closer, and closer.

the picture began to change, and the hair that once belonged to mrs denbrough now belonged to pennywise.

the losers began to scream, all but one. It seemed to he staring right at her.

"turn it off!" cass finally yelled. "turn it off, bill!"

what the fuck is that? what the fuck is that?" richie was screaming the words, terror covering his and the others' faces.

"i don't fucking know!" eddie yelled back.

"bill turn it off! turn it off right now!" cass yelled, but bill only stared in terror. "mikey! mikey do something please!! turn it off!"

"turn it off!" bev yelled too, pulling cass closer to her. "turn it off!"

"turn it off!" stan yelled. mike finally stepped forward and kicked the projector down, and cass tried to calm her shaking body as the light diminished.

click. the light was back on. pennywise was laying down in the picture.

click. light. click. dark. click. pennywise was gone. click. dark. click.

the losers all screamed in unison as the clown popped his head out of the screen, his teeth bared and yellow. It began to crawl towards beverly and cass, and cass pushed beverly away, towards bill and ben.

"cass!" the redhead screamed, trying to fight her way out of their arms. "cassandra! cass!"

cass ignored her girlfriends calls, staring straight into Its eyes. It opened its mouth, and cass prepared herself for the blinding pain.

instead, she was met with blinding light. she opened her eyes, and let out the breath she didn't know she was holding. It was gone. ben and mike had opened the garage door. the boys released bev and she ran towards cass, pulling her into a tight hug.

"oh god, oh god cassie. oh baby, shh its okay." cass let the tears fall out of her eyes as bev soothed her. bev pulled away slowly, and pressed her lips against cassandras.

cass sighed in relief. bevs kisses always calmed he down. they pulled away, and cass looked towards the boys who were mostly watching with relief and happiness for their friends, but stan and ben were upset. cass walked over to ben and hugged him tight, thanking him. as she pulled away she kissed his
head.

she then hugged mike, pressing a soft kiss to his cheek. she then did the same with the rest of them.

(except richie turned his head at the last moment and pressed his lips against hers and held her head, earning a punch in the arm from both bev and eddie.)

"lay off, tozier. shes mine." bev muttered to him, and he only laughed.

cass ignored the two and walked over to stan, pulling him into a hug also.

"i love you stanny. you've stayed so calm." cass sighed into his ear, and he nodded.

"i love you too. i'm glad you're okay." cass smiled and pulled away, pressing a kiss to his cheek too. when she turned and  went back to bev, stan looked down and pushed the tears from his eyes. he ghosted his fingers over the spot her lips had touched, then slowly pulled away.

"i don't need her." he muttered.

bill watched stan with an aching heart, wishing stan wanted him instead of her. the denbrough boy only looked away though, willing himself to hold it together.

"guys it saw us," eddie spoke. "it saw us and it knows where we are!"

"it always knows. s-s-so lets go," bill commanded, and walked towards his bike.

"go? go where?" ben asked, and he sounded young. he sounded young and scared.

he sounded as they were. he sounded what they were feelings at that moment.

"neibolt. thats where g-g-g-georgie is."

"after that?" stan sounded dumbfounded. cass wanted to say something, but she bit her tongue.

"yeah, its- its summer. we should be outside-" richie started.

"if you say its summer one more fff-fucking time," bill spat, turning and grabbing his bike before riding away.

"bill!" bev called. "wait!" she turned to the others. "come on. we can't let him go alone." she looked to cass and her girlfriend nodded, and soon the losers were taking off towards neibolt street.

exactly where cass, eddie, stan, mike, ben, richie, and bev didn't want to be.

•••

unedited woop