2

Xuan's Pov

I just stood there. Frozen. Why?? Why my day is always ruined?! Ugh fuck.

"N-nice to meet you. Tae."
"Tae? Hmm.. I like that name.." He smiled more like a smirk. I looked at the behind and saw crystal. Fangirling quietly. I looked back to taehyung. Who's still smirking. 'Ugh.. I want to rip those smirk off.' I thought. "Why? Want me to change it?" I said while glaring to him.
'I hate him already..' I thought.

-😁-

"So.. Why are you being nice huh?" I asked the guy who's eating Panda Express. Yes. We're here. Eating with this jerk who's being so nice today. "What are you saying?" He said and continue eating. "Your being jerk to me and now your being nice to me? What happened?"
He just looked at me and continue eating again.
"Nothing happened."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes."
"I think your lying."
"No I'm not."
"Yes. You are."
"No I'm not."
"Yes. you are."
"No I'm not."
"Yes you are."

"No. I'm no-" Crystal cut Taehyung off from talking the same word.
"Could you guys stop? Ugh I'm so done to you two." She said and glared at us. We just kept quiet. It's awkward silence again. And now crystal broke the silence.  "You guys look so cute at each other. I shipped you two." She said and started to create some hearts between us. "Unnie.. Stop that.." I said while glaring at her. "Okay but why are you blushing?" She teased me. I didn't realize that. I looked at the guy beside me. He is blushing too. 'Oh fuck he's so cute.' I thought. "Oh my gosh. You guys are blushing. So cute." She laughed at us. "Unnie.. Stop.." I put my head down because I'm still blushing. Fuck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Bye xuan!! See you tomorrow!!" Crystal waved at me and wink. She left.
'She left. She just fucking left me with this jerk.' I mumbled. "What did you say?" Taehyung looked at me. "Nothing.. Come on. Let's go home. I'm so tired." Then i walked away. "Xuan-ah!! Wait!!" He ran up to me and grab my hand. I looked at him.

"What the hell are you doing?"
"Nothing.."
"Could you please let go of my hand?"
"No"
"Please."
"No"
"Let go."
"No."

"Arghh!! I hate you." I glared at him. He just smirked at me. Then while we're walking. Someone blocked our way.

"Xuan? Who is he?"
"Jaebum? Eunha? Why the fuck you guys still here?"

They just glared at me. Eunha is clinging to 'my ex' and jaebum just looking at taehyung. Like he wants to kill him.

"Who is he xuan?"
"Oh. Him?  He's my neig--"
"I'm her boyfriend."
"Boyfriend huh? Prove it."

Taehyung looked at me and kiss me. I just stood there. Frozen. My heart is beating faster.. I didn't push him. Why I can't control my body? Am i falling for this jerk? No. I'm not gonna fall for him.
Then he broke the kiss. I can feel my cheeks are burning.

"See? I prove that I'm her boyfriend. So leave her alone and don't come back."

"Fine. But I will come back xuan will be mine." Jaebum glared at taehyung and left with eunha. Taehyung looked at my blushing face and laugh.

"What's so funny?"
"Your face is so red."
"Shut up. Why did you kiss me?"
"Duh. To prove that I'm your boyfriend"
"Your not my boyfriend."
"But soon. You will be my girlfriend."
"Ugh.. Stop flirting at me and let's go home."
"But why are you blushing?" He teased me. I shut my mouth and left.
"Hey!! Wait!!"
"What?"
"Why you always leaving me huh?"
"Because your so annoying."
"Your annoying too."
"Shut up."
"Try me."
I glared at him and walk faster. He's just kept following me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived i was about to open the door but taehyung stop me.
"Xuan-ah. Can i get your number?" I looked at him and says.

"No"

I leave him alone there. Shocked. I close the door and went upstairs. I open my door and jump at my bed.
"I miss my bed." I said and snuggled at my pillows. Then i remember about the kiss again. 'Why my heart is beating faster when taehyung kissed me? Am i falling for him? I can't fall for him.. He is a jerk..' I thought. I didn't realize i was getting sleepy. I close my eyes and sleep.

'Why are you doing this to me Kim Taehyung? '

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger!! I will update soon. Bye!!

Vote and comment.