I hate you Peter Pan

Yn pov

Me and the boys are looking for Peter... I didnt want to but I had no choice the boys begged me to help them, it's pretty hard saying no to those cuties! "Gosh where is he am getting tired!" I mumble " He's probably flying around"

I nodded not really caring all I wanted to do is go to sleep! I really like Peter but he obviously still likes tiger lily and he trusted her more than me! Why did he agree on bringing me here in the first place. All he does is hang out with tiger lily!

" there he is!! Yn look!" Slightly yells pointing to a tree "great now how Are we gonna get up there" I ask. The twins smirk and start whispering to the others all of a sudden am bring thrown up to the tree once am an a branch I start climbing to wear peter is.

But I see something that I really didn't want to see tiger lily and him cuddling! Gosh I hate Peter Pan! I grab peter by the collar and shake him awake. "Yn what's wrong?" He mumbles in his morning voice which is extremely attractive... Ugh stop yn focus! " I came to look for you since the boys were worried and I find you cuddling next to tiger lily!" I yell " yn it's not what it looks like" Peter says putting his hands up in surrender. " I hate you Peter Pan! I take back my promise about staying with you forever I want to go back home! I wish to never see you again!" I try to get off the tree but there's no use it's to high " yn please no" Peter begs " be quiet and get me off this tree!" I demand. Peter just nods and help me off " sorry yn It isn't what it look like!" I look at him and slap him. " am leaving" I walk away not knowing where to go.