Ittoki Otoya x Reader (Thank Goodness You're Okay)

"(Y/N)! Look, look at this!"

Your cute and cuddly friend Shizuku was waving a pamphlet in front of you, and you blinked at it in confusion.

"Wh-What am I supposed to be looking at?"

"Oh, don't look at the supermarket article, look at the one below it!"

Your eyes travelled to the bottom of the page, and you wish you hadn't because you jumped up in excitement earning stares from your other classmates.

"A pet park?!"

"Uh-huh! Wanna come along?"

"Of course! I'll bring (Your Dog's Name) there this weekend! So where do we meet up?"

"1.30pm at the gate, deal?"

"Deal! Oh man, the bell just rang! See you tomorrow I've got my part-time job to do."

"Okay! Bye-bye (Y/N)!"

With that, you waved Shizuku goodbye, picked up your bag and began to hurry along to the bookstore. The only thing that occupied your mind was now the park, and there was nothing more you love more than animals and parks. Together? Even more exciting isn't it?

*****

Finally, the day came and you were actually half an hour early waiting for Shizuku at the entrance. She did came and you laughed watching your dog licking her face eagerly. Together, you entered the park and practically went nearly crazy seeing all the pets there which seemed to welcome you warmly. After a walk enjoying the green park, you sat on a bench and had Shizuku fetch a drink for you. Feeling at peace, you let your eyes wander about.

Like you, there were other people with their pets walking about. A few of them even came over to play with your dog and praise your dog's friendliness. This made you proud and gave a dog biscuit to (Y/D/N). Halfway chewing the biscuit, he suddenly perked up and chased after a butterfly. Almost too quickly the leash slipped away from your fingers, causing you to panic.

"?! (Y/D/N)?! Come here,boy! What's wrong??"

You ran after your dog, hoping he wouldn't run out of the park and onto the main road. After a while, your dog did stop but he wasn't finished yet. He dashed several metres to the right and with a great leap, your dog pounced onto a stranger.

"?!?! (Y/D/N) you bad boy! Come back here!"

Finally your dog obeyed you and ran back for a good scolding. After getting the leash firmly in your grasp again, you bent down to the stranger.

"I-I'm sorry! My dog isn't usually this energetic! Are you okay?"

The red-headed boy nodded and once again your dog pounced onto him. However instead of attacking him, the stranger was getting a wet kiss.

"(Y/D/N)!!"

The red-headed boy laughed as he patted your crazy dog which still wouldn't get off him.

"It's alright, I like dogs a lot so it's okay. So (Y/D/N) is your name huh? You naughty boy ahaha~"

He gave another carefree laugh, which gave you a rather jumpy feeling in your stomach. Come to think of it, he actually looked quite good-looking... This made you blush so you helped him up onto his feet again without really looking into his eyes. Luckily, he didn't seem to notice.

"I'm Ittoki Otoya, nice to meet you! Nice to meet you too (Y/D/N)!"

The dog barked excitedly while you stammered.

"I-I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you Ittoki-san..."

"C'mon, there's no need to be so formal~"

"W-Will Ittoki-kun be alright?"