Carl Grimes Smut 1

Warning smut ahead

Your pov.

I was in my cell at the prison reading a comic book. When all of a sudden Carl comes into my cell and closes the blinds behind him.
"Carl WTF I was using the light from the sun to read." I said annoyed.
Then he came over to me and pressed his body up against me and said "I need you so bad baby girl."
When i heard him say this I smiled because Carl and I have this friends with benefits thing. So occationally one of us gets "needy" and tells the other one.
"Ugh yes same here Carl!" I moaned
Within no time at all Carl pulled down his pants and underwear. Then flipped me over and pulled down my pants and panties. Then put his length in me as i gripped on to the mattress and moaned. Then after a few thrusts Carl flipped me over and without warning rammed his length in me hard.
"Carl!" I screamed
After about ten thrusts carl moaned "I'm cumming!"
I moaned " Me too!"
Then we both released. After we came down from our highs we heard laughter from the hall. So we got dressed and went out into the block. "You best be more quite next time before Rick hears." Laughed Daryl. As the rest of the group laughed too.

Hope u guys liked it. Dont forget I take requests!
~Dani😄