Chapter Twenty-Five: Forever & Always

Zacznij od początku

You would look at me with no hesitation and you'd tell me baby, it's yours

Nobody else's, yeah, this shit belong to nobody, it's yours

Nobody else's, yeah, this shit belong to nobody in that

Well, made me think about the game, girl

And how I switched it up with a new thang

Young nigga came through on his Wu-Tang

And nowadays when I ask about who got it, they say it's yours

Nobody else's, yeah, this shit belong to nobody, it's yours

It's yours, it's yours, it's yours, it's yours that's for sure [x2]

1 Month Later: Wedding Day.

Deena

"Omg, Im so nervous!" I said to my mother as she walked in looking me over.

"You look gorgeous, Even pregnant." She rubbed my stomach. The fall didnt do much, Except made my hip sore. Ant's not here. Khalani decided she'd walk down with our old friend Paul who we happen to meet again after August bachelor party. He was blessing sent. Miyana and Smoke are getting married after I have the baby, because they want August and I to walk down carrying him or her. It a boy and I know it!

"Hey, You looking beautiful and you ready?" My dad asked walking in and grabbing my hand. I shook my head yes and looked myself over once more before preparing to take the last walk of a girlfriend, fiance, childless, single, Whatever you wanna say. As soon as I say I do. Im a wife, and soon to be mother. This is crazy how it all just happen.

"Im ready." We walked towards the entrance as everybody else was entering, Everything was going on schedule. All the stressing, tears, arguments and shit was worth it.

I tapped Miyana on the shoulder who was waiting as everybody else walked in to Maxwell singing Fortunate. She turned and grabbed my hand.

"Nervous?" I shook my head yes.

"More nervous than when I started college." We shared a laugh as she let go of my hand and walked out, leaving me with my dad who's arm I squeezing.

They reopened the doors and I exhaled and started walking down the aisle to John Legend now singing So High.

I looked at everybody awe'd and ooo'd over how beautiful I looked. My eyes locked on one person who was smiling so hard he looked like he wanted to die.

"You look gorgeous." He mouth to me and I smiled.

"Who gives this woman to this man?" My dad looked at me and looked at August.

"I do." He said and kissed my cheek before releasing my hand into August hand.

"You may be seated. Today we are here today to join two hearts into one. Ive been informed that they have wrote their own vows. August?" I looked at August who was nervous as hell. I could feel the sweat on his hand.

"Woo, Girl where do I start?" He started making the family laugh.

"Deena, You've been my bestfriend since the day I put the class pet lizard in your bag and you basically cursed me out in all types of languages. We've been through so much and I cant tell you how blessed I am to stand here infront of you today. You know you have my heart and I will always be there for you through EVERYTHING and I mean everything till death do us part." I was crying already, I had to get it together cause it was my turn.

"I cant believe this, You where my bestfriend, boyfriend and fiance and look at us. I couldn't ask for a better man. We've grown together even through everything that we've did, the fights, the fussing and yes, We do lowkey be going off, but I mean..Cant help it..Now here I am standing in front of you, the man I never thought I would marry and Im also carrying your baby...This is really alot of work and im standing her barefoot because my feet dont fit in my heels...I love you August and will continue to till death do us part." He wiped my tears with his thumb.

"Those where very special and said from the heart. Without further or do..I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." August grabbed my face and passionately kissed me. This kiss was different then the others we share and I could still feel the tears rolling down my face.

"I now introduce to you Mrs.&Mr.Alsina." We walked out hand in hand as the family cheered and I couldnt help but smile even harder than I already was and so was he...

Happily Ever After.....I Guess For Now?