found

??? Pov
Guuuugggg why? I have the day off so  I can go for a walk but its like eight o-clock in the afternoon and there have been a lot of my age of women disappearing in the woods but who cares I have no family and no friends. I say was I walk into the woods not knowing that I'm being followed by my ex the one who cheated on me with the "queen" of the school. I was listening to believer. I came to a chearing in the wood and I see a little girl. I take my headphones out and I looks at her. Hi, there are you ok? I asked. No miss- before she could fished her sentence I grease her and put her some where safe. Go, run fine help little one, go! I say as I hear the footsteps stop.

Sally's pov
The miss said to find help so I find one of my daddy's pages and I see he found me. Daddy please help this woman she save me and she need help. I say and I see his are here with him. I tell him where she is and we teleport there.

??? Pov
What do you want!? I asked/yelled at him. Well to kill you of course and to- OO SHIT! WHAT THAT HELL ARE YOU!? He yelled. Me well I'm a sleader and well you are going to die. I killed him and transform back to look more human. Our of the side if my eye I see that little girl. I walk to her. Hi there are you ok. I say. Yes miss I'm ok. She said and I stan up and I was going finished my walk but get stop by what looks like the slenderman and his bothers. What do you want? I asked well you like you have this under control child. He said I walk past him and I walk depper into the forst. Luna why did you get chougth in this. Why?Can't I just go on a simple walk with out people like the slenderman finding out who I am? I asked my self. I hear runing I look over to see that little girl and three people. Orange hoodie, tan leather jacket,and a strapped hoodie. Miss we need your help my family is hurt can you please help. She asked sure take me to your house. By the way I'm luna and you are. I asked sally and these are some of my family, maskey, hoodie, and Toby.

Time sikp.

Luna pov
As we walk to the house i see Zaglo. ZAGLO! I yelled what in your right mine should you think if ever coming here me!? I asked. Well Luna I'm here for you. I walk to him and punched him in the face. There is my answer so no. I say as I reached the hostes. Now that you know my answer you sounded run.  He runs and I walk home. Miss! Sally said can I see you again. She asked. Sure but I have to go.  I walk back and I did not know that I was being followed.

Time sikp

Sleader pov
I followed this girl and see her go in her house and change and head for bed. I teleport to her room and left a note for her to meet us in the woods so we scan talk.

UNTILL NEXT TIME MY LITTLE NIGHTMARES!