C H A P T E R #8

C H A P T E R #8

I am now 8 weeks pregnant I hide my pregnancy by wearing big shirts or hoodies. Corey started staying with me more. Amber and him are fighting more often mostly because of me.

Amber would call my phone sometimes to talk about it and I would just listen.

I've been going to my doctors appointments alone. My pregnancy so far is hard I don't have any friends to share the good news with. I don't even have a man to share the good news with.

To top it off I'm still seeing Morgan. I love Morgan but I know it's going to kill her when she finds out that I'm pregnant.

I plan on telling Corey before I tell anyone else I just don't know how. I've been doing so good at hiding this pregnancy. Corey often buys me little lingerie to wear for him.

He doesn't even notice the bump and if he does he probably just thinks I'm gaining weight.

"Bae get up." Corey said rubbing my ass as I lied still asleep.

"Baeeee I'm so tired." I said grabbing a pillow and putting it over my head.

Corey grabbed the pillow and kissed my lips. "I made you breakfast."

I got up soon as I heard the word breakfast leave his mouth. "Where is it?"

"Down on the balcony. Come down when you're ready." Corey said walking out of the bedroom.

I got up out of the bed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

Sitting there still naked from a long night of great sex. I eyed my stomach in the mirror. "I hope when you come out that mommies body go right back to how it was." I said looking down and rubbing my belly.

When I came out the bathroom I grabbed my red silk robe and slippers and went out on the balcony where Corey was.

When I got out there I saw rose petals and a candle lit breakfast. It was really early and the sun was just beginning to rise. It was so beautiful outside.

I sat down at the small little table right across from Corey.

"Do you like it mami?" Corey asked forking his omelette and not looking up at me.

"I love it, it's beautiful baby." I smiled taking a sip of my orange juice.

"I know shit has been hard for you these last couple of days. I just wanted to show you that you are special to me Jasmine."

I took a bite of my bacon and looked up at Corey "Corey I have to tell you something."

"Go ahead." Corey said digging into his food.

"I'm pregnant." I said and then took a deep breath like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

Corey chuckled "I know."

"What do you mean you know?" I said in disbelief.

"Come on bae, you're growing a little belly. Your emotions have changed. You eat way more than usual and plus I found the pregnancy test wrapped up in the drawer." Corey smiled looking me dead in the eyes.

"Corey I wanted to tell you —" I said getting cut off.

"Nah don't worry about it I'll start going to doctors appointments with you and I'll start going baby shopping with you. Whatever I can do to be in my child's life." Corey said reaching across the table and grabbing my hands.

I was so happy. Everything on Corey's end was starting to look up. My main focus now was telling Morgan.

It was going to be hard but I'd do it just so I won't have nothing left to be stressed about throughout this pregnancy.

I didn't want a baby shower or anything because as long as Corey was bringing me a couple thousand every other day I was saving up to move away.

I knew now that I'm pregnant Corey's going to give me way more then he's been giving me. I hit the jackpot when I let Corey nut in me. Now I'm really a Million Dollar bitch with a Million Dollar baby.