♡thirtythree(part two)♡

Start from the beginning

im already laying on the couch when he walks back, my hands pinned on either side of my head. he smirks at that as he grabs the rope.

he presses his body against mine purposely brushing his clothed member against mine. once he's proud of his knot he grabs the gag and ties it so that the ball is in my mouth and then he slides the cock ring on my semi-hard on.

he backs away and begins to take of his suit.

slowly.

i start to whine.

"patience pet," jacob said. "it's a virtue."

i give up letting my eyes focus on the ceiling. i did ask for this.

after a few minutes my eyes were met with jacob's he looks at me with a sort of hunger in his eyes.

"look at you," he says carressing my face. "all helpless and needy... you like feeling like this don't you? you like being my little whore don't you."

i nod my head.

"it's a shame i can't hear those pretty moans but seeing you like this makes me want to fuck you until you don't know your own name, would you like that?"

again, i nod my head.

he doesn't even say anything after that he just begins to palm me lightly as he sucks and dites on my nipples. i start to thrash pulling against my restraints.

i could feel jacob smirk against me as he palmed me harder. 

i was already close to cumming and he hasn't even done anything yet. it's not like i could anyway, well i could... it would just be very painful.

eventually, jacob got bored and started to palm himself looking at my disheveled form.

"do you need prep or do you just want daddy's cock."

i start to whine and pull against the restraints, hopefully he gets the message.

"ill take that as a 'daddys cock'."

i could feel himself line up with my whole before pushing in all the way in. my eyes roll back into my head as i arch my back.

jacob moves slowly as i adjust to his size, this hurts like a bitch without prep but i fucking love it.

i whine and jacob starts picking up the pace. i let out a muffled moan and he thrust into me ruthlessly. i could feel my heartbeat in my cock as it brushed up against jacob's stomach everytime he thrusted up into me.

"such a fucking slut," he says. "taking my dick in that pretty ass of yours without any prep, i bet you want me to cum in that ass too? do you want that whore, you want me to fill you up with daddy's cum."

i whine and nod my head letting out a muffled 'yes'.

within second jacob pulls out of me flips me so that I'm on my stomach before plunging himself back into me.

"sh-shit." jacob mumbled.

jacob begin to get sloppy with his thrust and because of that he puts a finger alongside his dick, strecthing me more.

this on top of the cock ring is sending me into a world i didn't even know was possible and to top it off he was hitting my prostate straight on cause me to let out auffles scream.

"f-fuck," jacob said. "g-gonna c-cum."

he pulls the ring off of my cock jerking it to match his sporadic thrust.

jacob leaned on me putting his forehead on the back of my head and putting his lips to my ear.

"cum with me slut."

and shit he didn't have to tell me twice.

spurts of cum painted my chest and jacob and the amount of force made me see stars and jacob cumming up inside and of me sending even further.

once we both ride out our high he reaches up to the restraints, untie then and then does the same for the gag.

"troye, baby..." he coos. "are you with me?"

i lick my lips. "mm... here." i say in a daze."

"didn't go to hard did i?"

"no... good... really go- thanks." i say falling between consciousness and unconsciousness.

he wipes my sweaty forehead and kisses it. "sleep, ill wake you up in enough time to get ready for dinner."

"love... you."

"love you too."

here's part two,

yeah i haven't been updating because this story is almost done so i like to draw it out

also i know im late but like thanks for the 21k you guys are litterally that best ❤️

that's all

peace!!

♡babybix♡