I'm sorry (1)

Jeongguk sat alone in school. Picking at his lunch. Looking around seeing everyone happy and smiling. He shrugged. Jeongguk enjoyed being alone, It gave him time to think. Jeongguk was the 'weird' kid in the school. Everyone would avoid him and whisper about him when he walked the hallways.

He gets bullied almost every-day by the Kim Gang. The most popular gang in the school. They shove him into the bathroom stalls and punch and kick him until he passes out. Everytime he wakes up he's always in the school's first aid office. He doesn't know how he got there and when he asks the nurse they always tell him "They can't say" it frustrates Jeongguk, so one day he decides to find out who the mysterious person is.

He goes into the bathroom stall and screams loud so someone will hear. It took 25 minutes and jeongguk was slowly giving up until he hears the door open. It was Taehyung. When taehyung saw jeongguk he froze before running to him.

"Not again.. Im sorry that they are doing this to you kookie, I wish I could help but this is all that I can do.. Please understand that I love you" Taehyung whispers.

Jeongguk starts to sob. He never expected to hear those words "I love you" something that sounds so rare and delicate. Taehyung panicked. He cupped jeongguks face with his hands. "Jeongguk.. Jeongguk! What's wrong? Are you okay?" I slowly opened my eyes and stared at taehyung. He looked at me worried. Before stroking my hair.

"What are you doing taehyung.." I managed to let out. He just looks at me with sad eyes. And pulls me into a hug. He was just about to pull away until Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin walked in. Namjoon looked furious at the sight. He pulled taehyung's hoodie back and shoved him to the ground. "What are you doing near this freak!" Namjoon shouted. I looked down knowing I was about to be beaten again.

Namjoon walked up to me with his hand in the air. I closed my eyes ready for the impact but I felt nothing.. I looked up and saw taehyung standing over me, grabbing Namjoons hand." Wha- what are you doing! Let go!" Namjoon said. Taehyung chuckled "I'm not letting you lay a finger on him."

Taehyung p.o.v

Namjoon smirked he looked back at Jin before swinging a punch at taehyung. Taehyung dodged before kneeing Namjoon in the groin. Namjoon knelt over in pain. Groaning. Jin ran over to him to check if he was okay. I quickly carried jeongguk in my arms and ran out.

All the students were staring at me, shocked. But I couldn't care less. All I could think about was getting jeongguk to safety. I ran outside the school doors. Jeongguk tugged on my hoodie before speaking. "I'm not hurt.. Taehyung.. I lied" I looked at him with disbelief. Before stroking his face.

I pecked his cheek before putting him down. "would you like to come home with me?" I asked in a gentle voice.

He heisitated before nodding. I smiled and held his hand.

At taehyung's house

We both lied down together and stared at each other.

I licked my lips while staring at him in front of me

I licked my lips while staring at him in front of me." you're so beautiful" I whispered. He blushed lowering his head. I held his chin up while staring at him. "I've liked you for a while. It hurt me so much seeing you get hurt. All I could do was stand there. I wanted to protect you, I really did. I'm so sorry.." taehyung confessed.

Jeongguk stared at him shocked. "taehyung.. Do you love me?" taehyung looked at him nodding "more then anything" jeongguk smiled gently, he crawled over taehyung before slowly kissing him.

"I love you too

"I love you too.."