a shoulder to lay on

im bored right now i accerly have a test tomorrow ut i dont want to learn soooo

heres the other chapter hope you guys enjoy it!

i cant top crying!! as the tears run over my face i try to grab my Phone but my hand are to  shaky so i just leave it. My thoughts are gone my life is one! i stand up from my bed and scream i cry and scream. when my tears felt less i grabbed my Phone seeing that Finn apped me thousends of messages before i could read it i heard the door bell i was afraid to open but i grabd my courage and fixed my face to make it looked like i didnt cry,  i ran down stairs and opend the door 

''y/n!! why didnt you answer the Phone?! or text me back?!!'' Finn said while walking to the living room as he looks at you i slowly turned to him the tears run down my face again, Finn looks at me breathless I ran up to him and hugged him and cried on his shoulder ''my dad! i -i got this letter-'' Finn interupted me and looks directly in my eyes ''its oke... first you chill and when your relaxed you tell me what happend okay?'' he said whit the most cutest face i nod, Finn sits me down at the couch he goes to the kitchen and grabed the chocolate milk powder he microwaved the milk and puts it in a glass he walks up to me and gives the warm chocolad milk.

''okay now tell me what happend''he said as he puts the tisseu on the couch ''my d-dad left home for work early in the morning a-and when i got back to school i was home alone because m-my dad was still at work, then i got this....letter.... a-and... my Dad is death!!'' you say loudly while crying Finn takes me into his arm and hugs me, hes quiet i feel a little tear on my head so i look up and Finn quickly dries his eyes ''i-im sorry'' he says whit a shaky voice ,i take a deep breath in and a deep breath out and lean onto Finns shoulder whit a blanket on us Finn softly massage my hair until we fall asleep.

We wake up at 8:00 AM 'SHIT i say out loud waking Finn ''what?....'' Finn says while stretching his arms ''SCHOOL'' i said all stressed ''oh thats not hat importand'' Finn says while closing his eyes again ''NoT ImPoRTaNd???!! ARE YOU FOR REAL?!'' ''lets just skip'' Finn says calmly then i stopped stressing for a second school skipping?... not a bad idea ''lets do it!'' ''great!'' Finn says while smiling ''well get dressed and ill take you somewere'' Finn says while putting on some socks.

''Done?!'' i heard from downstairs ''almost'' i scream, i get down stairs and put on my shoes ''were are you gonna take me?'' i asked ''our place'' Finn says mysteriously, as he opens the door for you he says ''you need a caramel frapuchino'' and me and Finn leave the house

520 words! sorry this was a short one but i didnt have a lot of time hope you enjoyed this chapter and ill sure be making another one.