Finding out

(Picture above is tigy)

Audrey's P.O.V.

Oh my god, Leo just pissed himself. He was crying and trying to hide his accident. My poor baby!

"L-leo! Shhhh, it's ok buddy..." I said rapping my arms around him, and he didn't push me away.

I gently picked him up and placed him on his feet.

"Let's go to the nurse's office, okay honey?"

All he did was nuzzle into my neck and hold on to me tightly.

"Nuh no-"

"Leo? ..." if he really is a little, then...

"Can you say my name buddy?"

"Muh-mama..."

I held on to him, and then picked him up. I want to squeal right now. My boyfriend is a little and he called me mommy! 💕💞 This is the best day of my life!

"Okay little one, before we get you changed, can you tell me hold old you are?"

He had his fingers in his mouth, paying no attention to me.

"No baby, no fingers in your mouth, you don't know where they've been." I said while prying his fingers out of his mouth, then they latched on to my hair.

"Honey, can you answer mommy's question?"

He looked at me blushing. God bless this child.

"How old are you?"

He looked down, trying to avoid the question. But eventually he held up his fists, no fingers. Wait, is he a new born?

"Zero baby?" I asked, trying to confirm.

He nodded his head, nuzzling it back into my neck.

I sighed, carrying him to the nurse's office, trying not to let anyone see him. As far as I know, I don't think anyone saw.

I carried him inside and laid him down on the doctor's bed. If he's this young, then I assume he's wearing a diaper.

"'Kay little one, can mommy change you?"

He looked up scared and started trying to get up.

"Leo it's ok, don't be scared baby!"

He looked at me again, seeing if he doesn't have to be. He laid back down, trusting my judgment. I softly pulled his pants, making him whimper.

He sort of covered what was obviously his wet diaper. I giggled at his action.

"It's ok baby, mommy knows how to change wet diapers." I said with a wink.

He slowly took his away from his diaper. I grabbed another diaper from the cupboard with some baby powder and wipes.

I went back to him when I saw him crying a little.

"No no! It's ok little boy! Mommy's here, it's ok buddy..." I said while petting his head.

"Audrey..." He said to me.

"Yes baby, what is it?"

"I-I-I'm sorry..."

"For what baby?"

He looked up at me confused, just for a moment, then his eyes went wide and started to tear up again.

"Shhh, it's ok Leo, I'm not mad at you ok baby? I love you so much honey."

He just cuddled into my neck again, holding on to me as tight as he can. Who hurt this poor angel?

"I-I'm sorry I'm s-such a wimp Audrey, y-you hate me n-now, don't you?"