Return: Chapter 7」

I was dreaming.

Ah...this is a dream, I realized. It was rare for me to dream. But with that realization, I was now sure that I was inside a dream world.

"Hey."

He – Suzuki – approached me, smiling. We were inside that room I had memorized by heart. It was the room in his villa at Karuizawa in which I had been imprisoned. There were metal bars on the window glass so that I couldn't run away. When I realized that I had no other way but to stay here, I was filled with intense happiness.

"You seem happy," Suzuki said perhaps because it had shown on my face. Then walked up to the bed on which I was and sat down beside me.

"I am happy."

I thought I didn't say this clearly to Suzuki.

Convincing myself that I could be clear precisely because this was a dream, I continued speaking.

"I wanted to see you for so long. Why hadn't I confirmed your name? Why did I think that I'd be satisfied just by knowing that you existed in this world?"

"We don't need words in this world."

The moment Suzuki said that, he slowly pushed me down on the bed.

"Then what do we need in this world?" My voice cooed.

"You know."

Suzuki chuckled and pressed his lips to mine.

"Mmm......!"

It had been a while since I had tasted his lips. Tears almost spilled from my eyes upon such a gentle, moist, and soft sensation. His tongue broke through my two rows of teeth, desiring my tongue and exploring the inside of my mouth. I got turned on with just that and wrapped my legs and arms tightly around him, pulling him closer.

"You're impatient," he interrupted our kiss, chuckling at me. I felt embarrassed, but I was aggressive, because I knew this was inside a dream.

"'Cause I want it."

"Alright, I'll give it to you soon." So wait, he said and got up. Before I knew it, we were nude, and inadvertently, I laughed, thinking that dreams are convenient.

He asked me, "What's so funny?"

"It's 'cause......" I started to say that I think dreams are convenient, but if I said the word dream I would probably wake up, so getting scared, I quickly closed my mouth.

"You're strange," he chuckled and then carried his fingers to his mouth. He slowly sucked his index finger as he stared down at me. From this viscous gaze, from those red lips licking those fingers, a shiver ran up my spine, and I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Hurry......!"

I stretched out my arms, trying to bring him close.

"If I don't prepare you, it will hurt." He shook his head no, perhaps meaning to tease me or perhaps truly meaning to be kind.

"That's fine......!"

I wanted him to hurry. In front of my eyes, was his thick cock with shining black hair. Ah...I missed it. Being pierced by that cock. How long had it been since I had come to know of that utmost joy?

Hurry, hurry. My feelings intensifying, I lay there with my legs spread wide open in an inviting pose.

"You're a naughty boy, aren't you?" he said as he inserted his wet fingers inside me, perhaps finally turned on himself.

"Ngh......!"

It had been a very long time since I allowed anything to go in there. But because dreams are convenient, it didn't feel uncomfortable at all, and his finger didn't just go in, it went in deep. My soft insides began to twitch.