Ch 1: Paybacks a Bitch

ALLISON'S POV

"Your wedding is in 3 more days. Ally your growing up so fast." Natalya says hugging me tightly.

I pictured Chris and I together and it gave me chills. Im ready for the next chapter in my life with him. Its going to be the best year of my life

"At first I didnt think I was ready, but fuck im spending my whole life with him. He's worth it." i say.

She smiles and puts her arm around my shoulder laughing.

"Well I better get back. We still have a lot of stuff to do." i say.

I give Nat one more hug before she turns around and walks away.

I walk up to Chris's and I apartment. He left work early said he was the stomach flu or something, but being me I need to make sure he is alright.

I get to out apartment but I dont see him in the room. Where the hell is he.?

I hear something fall to the ground and break shattering pieces.

"Fuck." i hear someone say.

But it wasnt a Chris and it sure wasnt a man. I get to the kitchen and stop dead in my tracks.

"Chr-is." i say barely managing to get out

He pushes the girl off of him and just stares at me. I look at the girl and more tears come out of my eyes.

"Aj." i say.

I should have known that she was going to do something. I should have known. Im so fucking stupid. How could I be this stupid.

I grab my bags and start to walk out.

"Ally" he says running after me.

I turn around and look at his face full of regret.

"How did it fucking feel. Did it feel good to fuck her Chris.?" I yell.

He just stood there and nothing came out of his mouth.

I grabbed the ring off my finger and pulled it off throwing it at his face.

"There give it to her." i say turning around and running away.

"ALLISON WAIT." Chris yells.

I needed to go. I wanted to go and fall off the face of the earth and just die.

I got to the elevator and pressed the button as fast as I could waiting and waiting for it to open.

"Ally." i hear Chris yell running after me.

The elevator opens and i drop to the floor watching the door close in Chris's face

"Ally Cat." i hear a deep voice say

I curled up in the side of the elevator just waiting for my life to end.

I feel someone sit beside me and hold me close to him.

"Ro.?" i ask.

He chuckles and tightens his grip on me.

"Did you see that?" i ask.

He huffs and pulls my hands away from my face.

He wipes away my tears and slowly nods. He picks me up bridal style and start to take me to there apartment.

"That fucker just wait till I get my hands on him." he growls.

I bury my face in his arm and sob silently.