Prologue: Let's write a story!

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

Hi, my name is (Y/N), and I'm 11 years old. My hair is (H/C), my eyes are (E/C), and I'm a human being.

I was feeling too ill of dizziness. I don't know where I went. I turned around and see the familiar person with the yellow blonde hair, she wore her black cloak, and her eyes are red.

"Hey, man," the 16 year old girl waved at me. "My name is XxHigurashiRikaxX, and everyone calls me Tarynn. That's my real name. You can call me Tarynn whatever you want."

I nodded my head. "Sure," I muttered, i was looking around and see the crystals was floating around. "But where am I?"

"You're in the Fragment Countless," Tarynn told me. "I am reborn of Mushroom Kingdom. I always made a story of our lives."

I started to blink my eyes. "You mean.... you're a..... God?"

Tarynn shook her head. "Nope," she replied. "I'm a teenager. I'm the Star Protector. I watched people. And I'm the only one I can be your friend."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" I was shooting my bare hands. "You mean you're my body guard?"

She rolled her eyes at me. "Well, I'm not that body guard," she said. "I'm part of you. I'm not a ghost. I'm your shadow. I'm not dead. Okay? I'm only here to guide you, bro. Okay? So, do you want to on a journey or what? It's your time!"

I nodded my head. "Of course!" I pointed out. "You can be my shadow! Let's go a journey!"

Tarynn used her bare teeth as she was smiling at me. "All right! Let's write a story!"

Then she used her magic spells to write a story about me and Tarynn were going on a journey.