black butler Sebastian x Reader lemon

you have been living in the phantomhive estate for almost two years now. Mey rin and finny had found you while they where in town and the young master decided to give you a home, but when you met Sebastian for the first time you fell in love with him.

Sebastian was perfect in your eyes. He was very intelligent, skillful, and handsome that you couldn't resist falling for him. Sebastian already knew about your feelings toward him but he decided to keep this to himself. considering he felt the same way towards  you. you had glistening (E/C) eyes, shiny (H/L) (H/C) hair, and a slim but yet slightly curvy body that made you look beautiful.

One day though Sebastian had finally decided to tell you his feelings.

The young master of the phantomhive household decided to throw a ball that evening. you dressed nice for the occasion obviously trying to impress Sebastian.

Right when the ball started you began to search for Sebastian. luckily you had found him in the kitchen preparing refreshments.

"Ahh miss (F/N)! there you are, you look very lovely this evening." he said giving you a slight smirk.

you blushed and bowed your head trying not to humiliate yourself.

"why Thank you Sebastian." you smiled at him.

"and what brings you here in the kitchen my lady? shouldn't you be socializing with the guests in the ball room?"  

"well I... just..."  

"came looking for me?" his crimson red eyes then met yours.

"n-no! I did not!" you blushed. 

"miss (y/n) I know the way you look at me, with eyes  full of... desire. you don't have to deny it..." 

your (e/c) eyes widened as he pinned you to the wall.

"you see my dear, I have grown quite the liking to you."

his voice was low and husky, he spoke in your ear giving you chills. you couldn't believe that the man you were infatuated with was telling you all this. And he was telling the truth because a demon can never tell a lie.

you looked at Sebastian again, his hand lightly brushed against your flushed cheek. he then placed his hand under your chin and picked up your face close to his.

"Sebastian... I..."

you where suddenly cut off by Sebastian when he placed his soft cold lips gently on yours. You automatically fell into the kiss and snaked your arms around his neck.

Sebastian deepened the kiss and licked your bottom lip kindly asking for permission you gave him access and stuck his tongue in your mouth exploring the wet cavern.

you quietly moaned into the kiss as you wrapped your legs around his waist. Sebastian then kissed your neck and started to bite and suck leaving love bites. his lips then made their way to your collar bone and also bit the sensitive skin. you moaned again and where completely dumbstruck, thinking that this was a dream but it wasn't. This was reality. You where snogging and foreplaying with Sebastian Michaelis.

Sebastian didn't want this to go any further in the kitchen so he carried you with your legs still wrapped around his waist to his room.

when you two got there Sebastian automatically threw you onto his bed and climbed on top of you. you looked into his eyes, they flashed a bright pink and were also clouded with lust.

you quickly unbuttoned his tailcoat and slid it off his shoulders. he chuckled and sat up on the bed making you sit on his lap. Sebastian kissed your neck again and started to take your (f/c) dress off. he slowly took it off leaving you in your corset and panties.

you blushed madly and started to unbutton his white undershirt. you took it off him. he was very well toned and he had a v-line. you bit your lip as you ran your hand through his exposed chest.

"does Milady like what she sees." he cooed.

you giggled and began to kiss Sebastian again. you felt something poke your thigh and looked at Sebastian with your cheeks flushed. he chuckled again and started to unbuckle his black trousers. he then looked at your corset, he played with the strings in the back and untied them. with that your corset fell onto the floor. you quickly covered your breasts with your arms in embarrassment. Sebastian gently pulled them away.

"don't hide yourself from me my love you look absolutely beautiful." he murmured in your ear.

he then started to suck and lick your right nipple and massaged your left one. he did the same treatment. you moaned in pleasure as he gently bit your nipple.

you felt your face grow hot again and Sebastian then took off your shoes, then your black high thigh stockings. you were still sitting on Sebastian's lap and he took off his trousers and underwear. you looked down and gasped. he was huge you were worried if that'll even fit inside you.

Sebastian then slid off your lacy (f/c) panties and spread your legs. he took his gloves off with his teeth and inserted a finger into you. you yelped and leaned back against Sebastian. It felt amazing, he then added another finger and began to thrust them in and out of you fast. "Se..bastian." you moaned. he kissed your neck again and found your weak spot and bit it. you screamed in pleasure when you felt a knot in your lower abdomen.

when you felt you where about to release he withdrew his fingers out and licked your juices off them. "you taste so sweet my dear." he chuckled. he then opened your legs a bit more and positioned himself near your entrance. you leaned back against Sebastian and he whispered something in your ear.

"this will hurt for only a bit love, I promise."

you nodded your head as he slowly entered you.

you gasped and started to cry.

"shhh! darling it'll all be over soon." he said seductively.

"but S-Sebastian it h-hurts!" you cried in pain.

after he entered himself in you. a new feeling ran all over your body like electricity. it was pleasure. 

"S-Sebastaian! m-more." you moaned.

"as you wish my love." he cooed.

he had one hand tightly gripped on your hip and the other was massaging your left breast. he then began to thrust himself in and out of you. you where bouncing up and down on his lap as he bit into your neck again drawing blood.

"Ahhh! Sebastian!" you screamed. he moaned loudly and lapped up the blood from your neck. sebastian thrusted into you at inhuman speeds. you then felt the knot again in your abdomen it was getting super tight. Sebastian then pushed you on your back so he was on top. he then kissed your body all the way to your heat. he spread your legs and started to drag his tongue along your core. you moaned again and ran your fingers through his black hair. you couldn't handle the pressure in your stomach anymore and released your juices in Sebastian's mouth and face.

He smirked  and entered you once again. Sebastian went fast and pounded into you. your legs wrapped around his waist making him go deeper accessing your g-spot. you screamed, Sebastian took note of it and hit that spot over and over. "SEBASTIAN!!" you yelled and released  again. he moaned loudly and spilled his warm seed inside you. you felt him throb and thrust a little more before pulling out and rested next to you. Sebastian then pulled you into his arms resting your head on his chest.

"S-Sebastian... I love you." you said in between pants.

"I love you more my dearest (y/n)." he chuckled while kissing your forehead. and ended up falling asleep in each others arms.

            ~EXTENDED ENDING!~

the next day Ciel tried looking all over for you and Sebastian but he didn't check Sebastian's room. Ciel tried to open the door but it was locked. he then took out his main key that opened every door to the manor and opened the door only to find you and Sebastian naked cuddled together in bed sound asleep.

Ciel's face quickly turned red and closed the door fast. he was completely mortified from what he saw and kept it to himself not telling anyone what he witnessed.