What happened last night?

Her eyes went wide after the scenarios replayed in her mind.

"Holy shit." she touched her face and keep on slapping it repeatedly. "I was drunk?! And. FUCK!! N-No no-no. No, I didn't do something terrible right?" she jumped off her bed and rush out to the door, rush downstairs and saw Dahyun cooking a hangover soup for Jennie.

"Jen, you're up? You look... Terrible.."

"Uhm... What happened?"

Please tell me I didn't do something bullshit yesterday.

"You kinda messed up and said something." she smiled at her sadly.

"S-Said... You mean..??"

"I heard everything. You shut Lisa up last night with.."

"With???? With what??"

"Your true feelings.."

"Oh, fuck. What have I done?"

"J-Jen it's alright.." Dahyun tapped her shoulders.

"You should've stopped me."

"I want to. But I can't." Dahyun hugged her. "It's alright. We messed up sometimes."

"I seriously need to stop drinking. Fuck." she cussed.

"I know you're frustrated. Just let it be. Good thing I didn't stop you so Lisa can be aware—"

"Do you know how awkward it will be for us?"

"Jen, things happen for a reason."

"Jennie, Lisa will eat her breakfast together with Dahyun cause we're going somewhere with your uncle if that's alright with you?" Sohee walked inside the dining room with Lisa following her from behind.

Dahyun glanced over Jennie who's been sitting like a statue on her seat.

"Uhh yeah, Jennie doesn't mind. It's not like it's my first time here mom." Dahyun answers for Jennie.

"That's good to hear. Alright then, we better get going. See you later!"

"Bye mom." she waved goodbye after Sohee went out. "Lisa, come sit." Dahyun gestured her where Lisa fell on the chair quietly just across Jennie.

"Here have some soup for your hangovers." Dahyun put the pot of hot hangover soup she made on the table.

Silence.

"U-Uhmm, you guys should eat." Dahyun tried to convince them.

Both were just staring blankly over their bowl.

"YAH!" she snapped making the two jumped on their seats.

"O-Oh yeah. Y-You, go first." Lisa said to Jennie where Jennie bowed her head low before taking some several scoops of the soup then Lisa followed afterward.

The whole breakfast was silent. And Dahyun's been feeling the tension between the two. She couldn't leave the two behind alone because she's afraid that Jennie might kill her later so she stayed.

Jennie dragged her chair backward and then left without saying anything. Dahyun glanced over Lisa who's also glancing at her before breaking their eye contact.

Jennie was walking on the field where she heard her grandmother.

"Jenjen?" the old woman called from the barn.

"Grandma? What is it?" she went to her.

"Could you help me feed these horses for me?"

"Sure. I'll take care of that." she didn't hesitate.