2

Amiee is in her room hexing a small purse in order for her to fit all her belongings inside. Jasper comes into the room 'are you okay?' He asks to ask he watches her put her weapons and spell books in the bag.

'I don't want to have to leave again' she says letting a tear slide down her face.

'I know, I'll be with you this time, we all will, you won't be alone' he says walking over to her and crouching down to her small frame. He takes her hand to make her look him in the eye 'I will protect you' he vows. Amiee smiles at him and carries on packing.

Jane and Denver are sat in the attic, looking at old photos of the family. Jane finds the pictures Emmett had taken of Amiee and Jasper at the wedding. 'I don't know about you Denver but I'm not about to let mom and dad leave us'

'I know but mom said' Denver starts but Jane interrupts.

'I don't care what mom said, that 100 years we were gone, she let me train to fight in situations like this, and now one has come up she's telling us to stay here, I don't think so' Jane says.

'What do you suggest?' Denver says in hushed tones.

'I have a plan' Jane says.

Downstairs Carlisle has his head in his hands, he doesn't want the family to split up again, Esme watches him, 'who is going with Amiee?' She asks him trying to be that voice to help console him.

'Jasper Emmett Jeremy George Alex Illiana and Emilia' Carlisle says without taking a breath. Carlisle has grown to be very fond of Amiee and sees her as his own daughter, throughout the past year they have spent much time together talking and brainstorming tactics and spells to help keep the family safe and teaching him much about himself and what he didn't know.

'I think we should go too, all of us Carlisle' Esme says knowing that is also what he is thinking.

'Amiee said it's too dangerous' Carlisle says as Amiee comes down the stairs with Jasper in tow.

'It is Carlisle, the guys we are going after are seriously bad news' Amiee says taking a seat next to him.

'Wait you're going after them, I thought you were running from them' Carlisle says worry plastered all over this face.

'The only way to be free of them is to kill them, I'm taking the clan to the elcryse, that's where our world originates from and get the elders to agree and help me with an army and then I'm going to get all my friends and go take down these bastards once and for all' Amiee says with determination . Jeremy starts howling and stands.

'Let's go then' he says Amiee shoots him a look as to say seriously

'We go when I say we go' she says as Jane and Denver come down the stairs.

'Mom' Jane says with tears in her eyes ' please let us go' Amiee gives her a looks at her, no plastered all down her face.

'No' Amiee says coldly

'Now Amiee' Jasper starts she looks at him, eyebrows raised. 'They can look after themselves' he argues

'No they cannot, not against the halumni coven' Amiee says

'She's right Jasper' Alex starts.

'These guys are a ruthless dude, they would do anything to gain power' Jeremy says.

'We will come home the first sign of trouble' Jane pleads

'No!' Amiee shouts at her daughter, never speaking to her like that before. This scares jane and she knows not to argue with her mother anymore.

'They're very dangerous, your mother is right'' Illiana says trying to console jane. But Jane just runs upstairs crying, she has never been away from her mother.

"She'll be okay," Amiee says feeling upset that she had hurt her daughter.

"So when do we go?" Emmett asks.

"Tomorrow," Amiee says

"And we're going where exactly?" Emmett asks again.

"We're taking you to the magical world we originate from" Illiana explains without trying to confuse anyone.

"Why?" Emmett asks

"So we can ask our elders for help they are the only people as powerful as Amiee" Illiana explains.

Emmett nods his head.

"I'm going to get some rest before tomorrow," Amiee says and without another word, she was out of the room.

"She doesn't want to go" Jasper starts "but she knows she has to"

"We know Jasper," Emilia says "but maybe being away won't hurt her as much because she has you"

"Yeah, she won't be in as much physical pain than she was last time," Alex says.

"And she won't be alone," Jeremy says "it'll just be like old times, hunting bad guys, camping out, meeting new people, the good times"

"You forgot being in danger almost constantly" Illiana laughs.

"Yeah but that just added to the fun" Jeremy laughs, Emilia shoots him a glare.

"We do have some good memories from back then" Alex adds.

"Like the time we had to go through that enchanted forest" George laughs

"Dude your forgetting about the time we had to search for that scroll in the jungle" Jeremy laughs

"Ahhhhhhhh! It's a snake, it's a snake!!" Alex mimics Emilia

"It's a stick," Jeremy says. All the boys laugh loudly.

"My favourite was when Amiee became a mermaid," Illiana says.

"Yeah that was cool," Jeremy says.

" a mermaid?" Jasper gasps being shocked from what he heard.

"Yeah, the elders sent us to kill some rogue demons who were killing mermaids, as a thank you they taught the girls how to configure themselves into mermaids but Amiee was the only one who could master it" Alex explains.

"Totally not fair" Emilia let's out.

Later on, in the evening the Cullens and amiees' clan are sat in the lounge. Amiee walks down the stairs not looking up from the floor. She goes and sits with Jasper.

"Do you want a drink?" Illiana asks

Amiee nods her head and says "a stiff one"

Illiana swirls her hand in a glass making it filled with a brown liquid.

"What's that?" Emmett asks

"Whiskey," Amiee says as Illiana makes the glass float towards her.

Amiee takes the glass and takes the drink in one.

Illiana then starts to pour another. " anyone else?" She asks.

"Just make one for everyone" more stays clicking her fingers and making a vile of blood appear on emilias lap.

"What's that?" Emmett asks again

"A vile of my blood" more replies

" why?" Emmett asks

"If a vampire wants to drink then a witches blood needs to be in the drink so the venom in your system doesn't burn away the alcohol" Amiee explains.

"Ohhh" Emmett let's out and the rest of the clan giggle knowing that it is going to be a good night.