"Your happiness is my happiness."

***WELL MY CHILDREN LISTEN HERE, TRIGGER WARNING TRIGGER WARNING trigger warning!! This book contains sensitive content. Mostly abuse and drinking and drugs. I don't want to be responsible for anything unfortunate a reader could do if this story triggers them. Please don't be triggered, if you are please don't do anything. Message me on tumblr or something and I'll help you through it, goes for all my writing: ALL fanfics and imagines and whatnot. FAIR WARNING

Enjoy!*********

(TV)"Is mayonnaise an instrument?" Patrick asks Squidward from the crowd of people sitting before him. My god he's so stupid.

"No Patrick, mayonnaise is not an instrument." Squidward replied in a monotone voice. Patrick then raised his hand when Squidward cut him off saying, "Horse raddish is not an instrument either."

(TV gets shut off by Alex)

"So, this is our last night  chilling and watching TV and movies. With a shit ton of snacks." Alex says as he frowns. Unfortunately, he's leaving for tour and you helped him pack and prep all you could. So you were spending as much time together as possible.

"Yeah and I'm fucking envious you don't have to finish school." I told him, and I meant it. He was my rock, my fucking rock. I came to him all the time. I was severely bullied, he was too quiet to be picked on.. He protected me a lot. I've always liked him a lot, but the past year or two it felt like more. I've witnessed and helped him through a few relationships, but they were never too serious thankfully. And I never killed any of the girls yet, which I guess is okay, only for prison records. But the chances of me even seeing Alex often is very rare. With tour and parties, and I know he'll party.

"Don't be envious, because there's a chance you can do tattoo art like you wanted. Or maybe marine biology. I know those were always the plan besides a band. We've only been friends for two years though, but it feels like a hell of a lot longer than that..." He says as he looks down at his lap sadly.

"Yeah but we can video chat and hang out when you come back to Salt Lake City or on break. Unless I move to Pennsylvania or something... " I tell him giving him a small, reassuring smile.

"Yeah, true. I just really don't wanna drift. You're my best friend. The guys in the band also are, but this friendship is different. I'm just gonna miss you..." He said pouting at me. I put my finger through the tunnel he currently had in his ear, and wrapped my finger within it.

"I'll pull if you don't stop being sad right now. This is gonna be our last night of chilling for a while. I'm sad too, but this all we have for now, man." I said laughing a sad life with an oh-so sad smile.

"Please, please, please let go!" He said in a laughing yell.

"Alright so cheer the fuck up! Let's go walk to the drive thru at McDonald's, I have an idea." I said smirking and grabbing his hand running to his parent's front door from the living room.

"Haha alright slow down! My pants are falling!" He said yelling and once again laughing.

Of course they are, he needs a fucking belt. Fucking idiot. But hey I love him to death.

We walked and walked until we got to McDonald's. I then hopped on his back trying not to laugh too loud at the thought.

"Okay go to the drive-thru window." I told him trying not to pee myself of laughter on his back. It's not that funny but I'm laughing so hard.

"Oh my god no, Amelia..." He said chuckling and submissively walks over to the drive-thru window, chuckling.

"Hey I know this is a drive-thru, and I'm not in a car but I'm on my best friend. Can I still order?" I asked trying to be decently serious.

"Get out of here you dumbasses!" The miserable lady yelled. We laughed and Alex ran with me on his back.

We got back to his house a few minutes after, as we laughed our asses off.

"You know, Amelia, I'm really gonna miss you." He told me as he was walking me home.

"Yeah, I'm really gonna miss you too..." I say giving him a sad smile. I was trying not to cry. But he was one of the only actual, genuine, friends I have..

"Don't be sad. We can still call each other, text, and video chat." He says trying to cheer me up.

"I know. But you know that you're the only genuine friend I have." I told him.

"Yeah I know, but it's my dream." He told me.

"I know." I told him.

I hugged him. He kissed the top of my head, we parted a little. And that's when he did what I never thought he'd do. I'm happy but it'll ruin it.

"I'm sorry, I didn't- I'll just text you or call you tomorrow." He said nervously and ran away.

Wow that happened...

**So this is the first chapter of this fanfic and I hope it goes well. I'll also be starting a Jason Richarson fanfic and maybe a Benn Suede imagine. If I do so my Jenna McDougall will be even more pushed back... I'll figure it all out though. Enjoy! Read my other fanfics or my imagines on my tumblr! Same URL***