He always sends me to our room and he won't go away until I sit on my chair. "Go inside now. I'll see you later." He said and smiled before placing a kiss on my forehead.

I waved goodbye at him and sat on my chair. When I looked at him, he smiled at me again before walking away and walked his way towards their building.

A girl that just came in caught my eye. We made eye contact and she ran her way towards my table. "Jiyoung!" I said her name and hugged her. "Hello, Mirae!" She greeted back and broke our hug.

"You weren't in the practice yesterday." I said and held both her hands. "I'm sorry. We went back to Busan to check on grandma. She had a heart attack again." She replied and sighed.

"Oh. I hope she's okay." I said and smiled. "Thank you." She hugged me again and later broke the hug. "Jiyoung?"

She looked behind her and saw Jungwoo, her boyfriend. "Babe, I'm sorry that I was absent yesterday." She said and hugged Jungwoo. Jungwoo smiled and hugged her back. "It's okay." I almost didn't hear him say that.

"My grandma had a heart attack again." Jiyoung looked at Jungwoo and he smiled at her. He caressed her hair. "Everything's gonna be okay." He said and kissed her forehead.

Our teacher entered our classroom so Jungwoo and Jiyoung returned to their respective seats.

Kim Jungwoo is my bestfriend, Choi Jiyoung's boyfriend. They were together two months ago. As long as I can remember, Jungwoo is her second boyfriend. She never told me about her first boyfriend.

She always uses the word 'crazy' and 'psycho' whenever our topic comes to him. She never told me his name. She said she's the one who broke up with him because she said he was 'crazy'.

I feel bad for her past boyfriend, though. She also said they were only together for just three months. She didn't tell me the reason why she broke up with him, making me feel all guilty for that boy.

The class ended and I went to the cafeteria to eat. Thankfully, I was early and I found myself a table for two persons. I fished out my phone to text my boyfriend.

Winwinnie❤️

Si cheng :3

Waeyo? :3

Where are you?

I'm still in our building.

Are you in our spot there in the cafeteria?

Yeah. Would you take long?

We'll be out in 5. Did you eat?

Not yet.

I'll buy our snacks. You can wait, right?

Of course, for my Winwin☺️

Yah.. 😶

Hes suddenly shy 😔😏

But you can buy snacks if youre already starving

NO

I'll wait for you💕

uwu okay💛

See you baby💞

I covered my face with my bag and screamed. Argh, this is too much for me to handle. He's so fucking adorable and cute. I want to protect him so much.

I waited for around 6 minutes and later, he arrived and sat in front of me. "Did I take long?" He asked softly. I smiled and held his hands before replying. "No."

He stood up and put his bag on his chair. "I'll buy our snacks. What do you want?" He's so careful, oh my god. "Anything. The usual." I said and smiled. He threw a smile back and went to the counter to order.

After some minutes, he returned with two pieces of chocolate cake and iced tea. We started to eat and Winwin made my birthday as our topic.

"But isn't your birthday would be too boring if we stay in the house? Let's go around the mall. Oh, and there's a newly opened shop. I bet you're gonna love it there." Winwin said and wiped the icing on my lips.

I felt a blush on my cheeks. "H-How are you sure I'll love it?" Ugh, I'm stuttering. "There are We Bare Bears stuff, and also Pink Panther. You like those right?" When I heard We Bare Bears, I immediately grabbed his hand.

"You'll take me there???" I feel like I looked at him with my eyes sparkling. Winwin held both of my hands and kissed it. "Of course. I want to make you happy for your birthday, and it's going to be your first birthday with me."

"Buy me Ice Bear." I squeezed his hands. "Of course. I saw an Ice Bear stuffed toy. I went inside and checked on it and it was soo fluffy, like you." He pinched my cheeks and he chuckled while looking at me. "Stop it." I grabbed his hand and pushed it back to him.

The bell rang and it was time for another batch of classes. "I'll take you--" I put my index finger on his lips. "No. It's okay. I'll walk there by myself. You're gonna be late if you'll come with me. I promise, I'm gonna be fine. You're just over-protective. We're in a school campus, Si Cheng. And the security is strict."

"Yeah, yeah. Go now. You'll be late." He said. I tiptoed and kissed him before waving goodbye at him. He was standing there in shock. Geez, how is he so cute? God seriously took his time to make Winwin in his mixing bowl.

When I finally reached our building, I went to my room and went to my usual seat. The time I sat down, our next teacher entered the classroom and started the class.

•••

[ sorry in advance for any grammatical mistakes and this is unedited so characters are kind of immature. ]