"We're heading into Tokyo today so that we can start construction on making one of the guest rooms into that demons sleeping quarters," Harry says with a look that shows that this was a non-negotiable topic.

"Alright," Louis says agreeing to that as he stands up from the couch, moving the little monkey back onto his shoulder before making his way into the kitchen to see if he could find something for the little animal to munch on until they got him some proper food.

When Louis' safely inside the kitchen Alex stands up from the couch and makes his way towards his sleeping brother on the floor and gives him a soft kick to the stomach. "Marcy, get up we're going into Tokyo today," Alex tells the man as he nudges him with his foot, trying to make the man wake up.

The male rolls onto his back and lets out a loud groan as he peaks his eyes open to look up at his brother. "Why do I feel like I was run over by a bus?" He asks the man as he lets out another groan before pushing himself off of the ground and onto his feet.

"Probably because you slept on the living room floor last night," Alex tells the man with a "duh" sort of tone in his voice as an amused look spreads across his face.

Marcel seems to remember where he was as he makes a sweep with his eyes around the room. "Oh yeah, now I remember," he says apparently finally remembering why he slept on the floor last night.

"We're heading into Tokyo today so that we can get some workers to start construction on one of the guest rooms for that little rat of Louis'," Alex explains to the man, an annoyed expression spreading across his face at just the thought of that evil little monkey.

"Oh that's great," Marcel says, standing up onto his feet and already making his way towards the stairs. "Better soon then later, lets go guys!" He calls to everyone as he makes his way up the stairs. Apparently sleeping on the floor was not on Marcel's to-do list for that night.

It was about twenty minutes later when all four of them were ready to leave the house. Louis had changed into a pair of jean short shorts and one of Harry's bright and flashy button-ups that he stole from the man's side of the closet.

While Harry was decked out in his normal attire of too skinny skinny jeans and a bright and colorful button up paired with a pair of his ugly brown boots, Marcel was wearing a random band t-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans which were just a bit less tighter than Harry's and a pair of converse on his feet. Alex on the other hand had a pair of athletic shorts that fell down to the man's knees and a baggy white t-shirt with a pair of converse which were practically identical to the other brothers.

As the four of them were walking towards the door Harry noticed a little orange ball of hair on Louis' shoulder and turns to give the thing a deathly glare. "You are not bringing that thing along with us," Harry says to the boy.

"It's not good to leave monkeys alone for long periods of time," Louis says, giving Harry a small glare. "So unless you want to come to a destroyed house I think we better take Oli with us," he tells the man rather sassily as he puts his hands on his hips to finish off his look.

Harry lets out a small sigh and rolls his eyes. "Fine, take the damn devil monkey with you then," he says in annoyance as he stomps off and out of the house, throwing a tantrum like usual.

Louis has a fond smile spread across his face as he watches the man stomp off. He thought that Harry looked absolutely adorable when he acted like a toddler. "He's such a child sometimes," Marcel says in amusement from beside the boy as he watches his brother go.

"Yeah, he definitely is," Alex agrees with the brother as the three of them make their way out of the house and towards the pier where their luxury boat is parked.

******

When the four of them arrive in Tokyo they decide on what their plan was to get everything they needed done for the day. "Harry and I will go and get everything situated for the renovations while you two go and get whatever it is that monkey needs to survive," Marcel says, making a plan for everyone as they all start to descent down the stairs of the boat and onto the pier.

"Where are we meeting back up at?" Louis asks him as he repositions his tiny demon onto his shoulder.

"That large grocery store that's by that amazing Ramen place we went to while Harry was in the hospital," Marcel says as they step onto the pier where there were many busy Japanese workers piling fish onto giant wagons to roll into the nearby factory to be sorted and processed. "This time we'll be getting the groceries together."

Louis gives the man a thankful sort of look, never wanting to have to go through what he did that one day that Harry came home with nothing but green food. It was honestly one of the worst experiences that he went through in his life and honestly he was kidnapped by two crazy brothers. "That sounds like a good idea, see you guys in an hour or two," Louis tells the two brothers as he makes his way towards them to give them each a small kiss on the cheek and hug before they leave on their separate ways.

As the boy was separating from each of the brothers the devil monkey on his shoulder gave the men warning looks that definitely meant that if they tried anything else with the boy that it was scratch there face off. Louis makes his way back over to Alex who looked to be a little too happy about today's plans.

"So do you know if they even have any exotic pet stores around here?" Louis asks Alex honestly not really knowing much about Tokyo or even Japan for that matter considering that even though they live there they do live on an island.

Alex shrugs as the two of them walk through the deck of the pier to start their journey for the day. "I guess we'll just have to ask around," he tells the boy with a small smile.

"Do you speak Japanese?" Louis asks with a hopeful look, knowing for a fact that he couldn't speak any fluent Japanese. Marcel could the smarty pants that he is, but of course he wasn't with him today so that wasn't going to help them any.

Alex gives the boy a look that gives Louis all the answer he needs. "Not really," the man tells him with a sheepish smile spreading across his face.

"Well that's just amazing," Louis says sarcastically as the two of them walk into the buzzing city of Tokyo without being about to speak the native language whatsoever.

"Maybe we'll find someone who can speak English," Alex says to the boy, having an optimistic look to things.

The first ten people that they tried to talk to about where to find an exotic pet shop didn't seem to speak very good English and kind of shut them down. Eventually however they managed to find a younger couple who managed to speak their language fluently and were able to point them into the right direction to a pet store.

The exotic pet store was in a rather large building and had absolutely every animal you could think of. "Well this is different," Alex says as him and Louis make there way through the store.

"That's for sure," Louis tells the man as they walk around the store in search of the monkey food. When they pass by the giant monkey enclosure Oli lets out little squeaks as he looks towards the other monkeys that were inside as if he was speaking to them through the glass. Louis only smiles at seeing it.

They eventually found some monkey food. The bag had some Japanese writing on it so they couldn't really read what it says but the bag had a monkey picture on it so they assumed that it was monkey food based on that. With the large bag of food bought and ready to go the two of them leave the shop. Alex carries the heavy bag over his shoulder as the two of them make their way through the busy Tokyo streets and towards the grocery store where they had planned to meet up with the last two of the brothers.