Trapped

He doesn't love you. He didn't save you. No one did. You were almost the hero and Quill took it away. Why even be the stupid hero? Being the hero has only lead to trouble. It's how Uncle Ben died, it's how Liz moved away, it's the reason you've distanced yourself from everyone. It's almost got you killed. Why do you continue? There's no point, you don't get praised for it. No one ever says thank you, no one ever appreciates what you do.

"Hey kid, are you alright?" I looked up and saw Bucky. I sighed wondering when was the last time I was truly okay?

"Yeah, just thinking. I wonder how long we've been here. After the first year and a half I lost count." I said looking around, everything was the same, nothing ever seemed to change. It was bothersome for some reason, just the same thing over and over. 

"I know it sucks being here. No one's exactly happy with it, but it's not that bad. I mean I miss them and I know you do, but it's not permanent. You know they're still trying, don't give up. Okay Pete?" I smiled and nodded, I doubted they were still trying why would they? Besides the most powerful people were here like Wanda, Doctor Strange, I mean there strongest people they have out there are Hulk and Thor. Hulk didn't even help last time. How would they even win?

"Peter just because I'm not there doesn't mean they won't get us out of here." Wanda said walking over to me.

"Why were you in my mind Wanda?" I asked annoyed and she sat down next to me.

"You looked troubled and I had a feeling you would've just lied to me instead of telling me what was wrong." She said and I sighed, it was true but so what? She can't help, no one can.

"Besides you know that we survived without Hulk and Thor, we were fine when we only had Natasha, Clint, Rhodey, Steve, and Tony. We'll be fine now and they'll get us out. Have some faith Peter." Wanda said and I rolled my eyes, sure but that situation was different. They weren't fighting a mad titan at the time and they almost lost. Not exactly the dream team, especially after the fight. Besides we almost won, we were so close to victory, and it got ruined within seconds.

"It's just that- okay I'm just mad since we almost had Thanos beat. But then as soon as we almost had him beat-"

"I ruined the plan. Just like Gamora did. I know I'm sorry." Quill said sitting down, "I know it was stupid of me, and I'm really sorry. I got too emotional. Its just I lost my mom and Gamora in the same way, sort of. My stupid sorry son of a bitc-" he looked at me and stopped, "okay pathetic excuse of a father put a tumor in my mom, that sounds weird, anyway it killed her and he said he had to kill her. He didn't and neither did Thanos, he didn't have to kill her. That wording just got to me. I'm sorry and I wish I could go back in time to stop myself, and no matter how many times I say sorry won't fix anything, but I truly mean it. It's all my fault that we're in here." Quill said and I knew how that felt.

"I didn't mean it, I know it's not your fault. I'm sorry Quill." I said starting to think about all my mistakes, wishing I could fix them.

"If I may interject, you two shouldn't blame yourselves. Quill, it was the only way that we could win. It wasn't meant for us to win quite yet. Peter your uncle, while it was unfortunate, he passed away, it was for a reason. You've helped more than you or anyone credits you. We needed Spider-Man and if your uncle didn't pass away you wouldn't have taken the role of him. If was necessary for both of those incidents. Don't give up you when we've come so close to a victory. Quill Gamora is looking for you, Groot is missing Rocket again, he needs you." Strange said before walking away. Wanda was thinking while Quill walked away.

"Peter you're depressed. You're doubting everyone including yourself, why?" Wanda asked and I glared at her. This is why I can't trust her. She can never mind her own business!