20

The three walked out of the junkyard with the head. "I saw a camera so I'm going to hack it before we get to the Whyte Wrym. So Jughead mind riding my bike for me? I'll ride with Betty" La La said as she walked over to the car. "Sure, this helmet is awesome," Jughead said while putting the helmet on.

The sound of tapping was all Betty and La La could hear. "So how did you become friends with Sweet Pea, Toni, and Fangs?" Betty asked glancing over at La La. "we've known each other for a long time. When I moved here, our parents became friends and we became friends. Ever since then we've been a group of four, we've joined the Serpents around the same time" La La said as she found the footage.

"I got it" La La said as she saved the tape of Tall Boy. "So how long have you and Sweet Pea been together?" Betty asked curious about La La. "for a few months. Our first day was when the drive-in theater closed" La La said as she thought about her date with Sweet Pea. "Wasn't it weird since you guys were friends?" Betty wondered, thinking how she liked Archie. "No, we've always liked each other more than friends" La La said as she thought about how Sweet Pea and she became.

The trio slammed the door as they ran into the Whyte Wrym. "Stop the damn vote" La La shouted as they ran to the large group. "What the hell were you doing at the dump last week, Tall Boy?" Jughead asked as he walked right in front of Tall Boy. "I don't know what you're talking about" Tall Boy denied the accusation. "I'm talkin' about you cutting the head off the Pickens' statue and stashing it at the dump where you were seen, dumbass" La La shouted as she flipped open her laptop screen.

She pressed play, the video showed of Tall Boy dropping off the head at the junkyard. "So start spilling!" FP shouted, shoving Tall Boy into a chair as he sat behind him. "Why'd you do it? Someone put you up to this?" Jughead asked as he paced in front of Tall Boy. "What's the Northsider doing here? This is Serpent business, it's on Serpent land" Tall Boy said as he looked at Betty.

La La jumped in as she was all riled up, "She's here because she's one of us". La La looked over at Betty as she said this. "You haven't answered my son's question: Why'd you do it?" FP said as he talked into Tall Boy's ear. "'Cause I'm tired of seeing the Serpents goin' soft under your rule. Then Hiram Lodge came by, wanting to stir up some trouble. He said if I took the head, he'd get McCoy and the cops to swarm all over us, 'cause some chaos" Tall Boy spilled everything as he was put under the pressure.

"So Hiram Lodge asked you to start a mutiny and you helped him, why?" la La hissed as she leaned down to Tall Boys face to stare into his eyes. "I figured it'd be my chance to get rid of you, sunshines. And if I got rid of them, I could get rid of you, too, FP." Tall Boy snarled into La La's face. "And then, what, you'd become the leader?" La La asked as she laughed in his face.

Tall Boy spits in her face as she smiled mockingly. La La sent a hard punch to Tall Boy's face his nose breaking. FP had to push the chair back as it rocked when Tall Boy got punched. "He and Penny. You're a Judas, Tall Boy, and an idiot. You betrayed your own kind, Tall Boy. You broke Serpent Law" Jughead said as he shook his head looking at Tall Boy.

"What should we do with this lowlife?" FP asked the two running the show. "Strip him of his jacket," Jughead said crossing his arms, "Exile him" La La added as she smirked down at him. "All those in favor," FP asked the Serpents, La La raised her hand. "Looks like this piece of trash and I got a long ride ahead of us," FP said as he grabbed Tall Boy.

La La sighed as Sweet Pea wrapped her hand up with gauze. "Damn that was one hell of a hit," Sweet Pea said as he kissed her knuckles. "Was it" La La smiled as Sweet Pea moved up to kiss her lips. "Do you know how hot you are. Especially when your pissed" Sweet Pea whispered into her ear. La La laughed lightly as she listened to his seduce her. "You are such a loser," La La said as she placed both hands on with sides of Sweet Pea's face. She held his face, looking into his eyes, to only see admiration. "God I love you" La La whispered before she pressed her lips to Sweet Pea's.

A clearing of a throat got the two to pull away from each other. Sweet Pea kissed La La's cheek, moving down to her neck. La La looked over Sweet Pea's shoulder to see Betty standing there. "Sweets, we'll finish this later" La La whispered into Sweet Pea's ear, nibbling at his earlobe. "We better," he said as he kissed her one last time.

"So what up," La La asked as she straightened the shirt she was wearing. "I wanted to thank you for standing up for me. Even though I'm not technically a Serpent, I appreciate you including me in this" Betty said as she smiled at La La. "Well, to be honest, I bet you'll be a Serpent in the end. So your pretty much part of the family, as long as you stay loyal to us" La La said as she smiled back to Betty.

"I feel like we should hug," Betty said as she opened her arms for La La. "I guess" La La said as she rolled her eyes playfully and hugged the blonde back. "I know you'll protect Jughead, even when I can't" Betty whispered to the brunette. "He's family. I'll always protect my family" La La said reassuring Betty.