Hi, I'm Harry

Hi, my name is Harry and I'm 16. I know I am really young but ever since I was little I liked to be taken care of. When I was 14, I learned that I had a daddy kink. It wasn't just in bed, it was also a life style. The only people that know that is my mom, Anne, Merissa Hughes, and my step dad, Robin Twist. They are the only ones I have told. One person that i didnt want knowing as Barbra my boss at the bakery. I feel kind of bad remembering that day.

Flashback

I am in the kitchen finishing the order of 40 cupcakes for a little girls birthday. I have my ear buds in listening to how to save a life. I wasn't really thinking when I went to pick up the pan that just came out of the oven. When I picked it up, I dropped it just as fast. My hand hurt so fucking bad. I don't know what to do. My knees buckled and sent me to the floor. I didn't realize I was crying because I was concentrated on not going little. I held back as long as I could till I broke and started to cry. I was calling for my mom when Barbra came in.

"Oh dear, what happened Harry." The old woman asked.

"Bwabwa, I bun mytelf. It weawy weawy huwts." I complained through sobs.

The bell on top of the door rang. Barbra told me that she would be right back. A few minutes later Merissa walked in and saw me on the floor.

"Come on sweety. Let's get you home." She picked me up and took me to her car. She just got her drivers last week and I wanted to walk to work today, so everything worked out great.

End Flashback

After that day, we went in when my next shift was and explained everything to her. Now she lets me be little in the shop as long as I'm good.

My mom made me audition for the X-FACTOR. I don't really have a choice. I'm going tomorrow. My mom, robin, and Merissa are coming. Barbra promised that she would watch the whole show so she doesn't miss me and she can see what I'm up against. I hope I get in. I absolutely love singing.

Oh, and one more thing...

I'm gay, as you might have known from the whole daddy kink shit, and

I'm a carrier, which means I can get pregnant.