Chapter Four

»Brendon's P.O.V.«

The next day, Ryan and Spencer arrived at my house. "Hey guys. Come on in!" I say. They walk inside. "Nice place." Ryan says. "I forgot that you've never been in my house before." I say. "I have. It's just been so long. You changed it up quite a bit." Ryan says. "Do you want a beer? I bought nonalcoholic beer for you Spencer if you want it." I say. "Sure." Spencer says. "Want one Ryan?" I ask. "Sure. I want the one with alcohol in it." He says. "Alrighty." I grab the beers. I hand them the Spencer and Ryan. I sit down beside Ryan. "Damn, you're so close." Ryan said. I scoot over. "I wasn't complaining, Brendon." "Make up your mind." I scoot back over.

"What's going on with you two? One night together and you're acting like you did ten years ago." Spencer said. "How would you expect us to act? Like we barely know each other?" I ask. "Well, no, but I would expect you two to be less like best friends. I don't want to sound rude but that's just what I expected." Spencer said. "Do you want us to really act like we did ten years ago? I can bring it back." Ryan says. "What do you mean by that?" I ask. "Yeah, what do you mean by that?" Spencer asks. Ryan cups my face in his hands and kisses me. I was shocked. He pulls away and grins. "Uhm, we don't need people making conspiracy theories about us again." I say. "Fuck the conspiracies." Ryan says. "Alrighty then." I say.

Ryan leans close to me. He's acting so weird. He's never acted like this. I lean away. "You're being weird." I say. "Did you forget that I always act like this?" Ryan said. "It might've slipped my mind." I say. Ryan leans away. He takes a sip of his beer. "So there's this meme of you Ryan." I say. "There's a lot of memes of me." I say. "This one is about you and cheez whiz. It's a video. A fan showed it to me." I say. "Wait show it to me." I pull out my phone and try to find the video.

"I remember that day. A lot of fans walk up to me and hand me cheez whiz." Ryan says. "Do you eat it?" I ask. "Of course I eat it. I'm not one to waste food. Even if it's processed." Ryan laughs. Spencer and I laugh too. "Do you guys ever wish you could travel back in time to when we were still a band?" I ask. "Sometimes. Other times, I think it was better for all of us that we left." Ryan says. I look down. "I don't. I miss playing with you guys. Yeah I love playing with Dallon, Kenny, and Dan but it's not the same." I say.

Ryan puts his hand on my shoulder. "You're a strong kid. You work with what you're given. I don't think that Jon, Spence, you, and I could add new sound like how you Dallon, Kenny, and Dan do." Ryan says. "Yeah, Brendon. The new sound for Panic! At The Disco sounds so good." Spencer says. "Thanks guys."

» Ryan's P.O.V.«

Brendon, Spencer, and I played video games. Spence put his remote down and stood up. "I gotta go. See you guys later." Spencer said. "Bye Spence!" Brendon said. I wave bye to him and he leaves. "Wanna continue playing? I mean we don't have to." Brendon says. "Eh, it won't be as fun without Spencer raging." I say and put my remote down. Brendon puts his remote down and stands up to throw his bottle away. "Let listen to some music." I say. "Okay, do you want it to be on shuffle and see what comes up?" Brendon asks. "Yeah." I say.

Brendon hooks his phone up to a speaker and puts it on shuffle. The first song that came on was Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off. "I haven't heard this song in forever. Why do you have it on your phone?" I ask. "Because I like them. I can't like my own music?" Brendon asks. "You can." I say. "Okay then." Brendon says. I stand up and throw my bottle away. "Do you like me?" Brendon asks.

"What?"
"Do you like me?"
"You mean as a friend or as a person? Like what do you mean?"
"Ryan stop playing dumb. Do you like me?"
"I, uh, I don't know. Do you like me?"
"A-As a friend."

Brendon lied. I could tell. He bit his lip. "Do you want to try something? It's nothing gross." I say. "It depends on what it is." Brendon turns to face me. "Well, uhm, well, I was wanting to, uh, try-" Before I could get out what I was trying to say, Brendon's lips crashed onto mine. He puts his hands on my sides and pulls me close. Our bodies were pressed against each other. He pulls away. "Is this what you wanted to try? Make out with your old best friend?" Brendon asks. "Shut up and kiss me again, Urie." I say and kiss him again. We make our way to the couch, not breaking the kiss.

My phone buzzed. I stare at it. It was a text from my ex girlfriend, Diana. I ignore it and go back to kissing Brendon. He licks my bottom lip wanting in. I smirk and don't let him. He moves down to my neck. He pulls away and breathes on my neck. It tickled. "Stop teasing." I say. He looks at me. "Nah, I'd rather tease. You'd do the same thing, Ross." I say. "I hate you." I say. "If you hated me then why did you make out with me?" He asks. "Because I wanted to try it." "You don't hate me. Not anymore at least." I put my hands on his thighs. He swallows hard. I smirk at him.

Hello there, the angel from my nightmare. My life is a living meme. Anywho, I really hope you guys are enjoying the book. I love you all so much! Bye!