Isekai//reincarnation//RPG// fantasy

i don't know what has happened to me but I can't seem to stop watching and reading isekia shows and manga. Like the plot doesn't even matter anymore, they all blend together... so here are some of them I've watched/read.

1. That time I got reincarnated as a slime

13 episodes (manga: vol10+, ch 51+)Synopsis:Mikami's middle age hasn't gone as he planned: He never found a girlfriend, he got stuck in a dead-end job, and he was abruptly stabbed to death in the street at 37

Synopsis:
Mikami's middle age hasn't gone as he planned: He never found a girlfriend, he got stuck in a dead-end job, and he was abruptly stabbed to death in the street at 37. So when he wakes up in a new world straight out of a fantasy RPG, he's disappointed but not exactly surprised to find that he's not a knight or a wizard but a blind slime demon. But there are chances for even a slime to become a hero ...
Authors note: It's simple but good 👍👌
2. Overlord

3 seasons Synopsis:What do you do when your favorite game shuts down? Momonga decided to stay logged in right up until the very end

3 seasons
Synopsis:
What do you do when your favorite game shuts down? Momonga decided to stay logged in right up until the very end. But when the servers go dark, he finds himself transported into the game world--and he's been transformed into his skeletal avatar from the game, awesome magical powers included! But what if he's the villain of his own story?

3. Solo leveling

Ch: 53+Synopsis:10 years ago, after "the Gate" that connected the real world with the monster world opened

Ch: 53+
Synopsis:
10 years ago, after "the Gate" that connected the real world with the monster world opened. Some of the ordinary, everyday people received the power to hunt monsters within the Gate. They are known as "Hunters". However, not all Hunters are powerful. My name is Sung Jin-Woo, an E-rank Hunter. I'm someone who has to risk his life in the lowliest of dungeons, the "World's Weakest". Having no skills whatsoever to display, I barely earned the required money by fighting in low-leveled dungeons... at least until I found a hidden dungeon with the hardest difficulty within the D-rank dungeons! In the end, as I was accepting death, I suddenly received a strange power, a quest log that only I could see, a secret to leveling up that only I know about! If I trained in accordance with my quests and hunted monsters, my level would rise. Changing from the weakest Hunter to the strongest S-rank Hunter!