Background story

Jazz pov:

It's 5:00 am and my mom and dad are fighting again sometimes i wish i was old enough to move. I really want to move to huston because my bestie queen lives there and she wants me to meet het bros. Anyway i knew you guys are bored with me talking so i did my morning routine and passed there room. I heard some hurtful things.

Dad: YOU KNOW WHAT I WISH I NEVER MET YOU AND NEVER MAD JAZZ.

Mom: HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT MY DAUGHTER THAT WAY YOU HOE.

Then with that i hurried and packed my bags and got my staches of money and put them in my car. And i never heard from them again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Switch~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trey pov:

It's 5:00 am and it smells like smoke and alcohol my parents do this everyday and i am tired of it when they do this they do very bad this to me and ar'mon so we already packed up our money and bags so we are about to leave. We snuck out the window and hoped in our car. We are going to our sis queens house. But it is 2 hrs away and i am really sleepy so were going to stay at a hotel.

Skip 1hr later

Jazz pov: So i just pulled up to a hotel cause it is 3 hrs to queens house and i already called her and told her i have 2 hrs left to get there but i am tired.

I get in here and i see this fine ass boy checking in and i think this is the boys queen was talking about.

Trey pov: so me and armon are checking in to our hotel and this girl is staring at me and she looks like the girl queen told us about.

She comes up to us and says

Girl: Hey I'm jazmine but i prefer jazz are you Ar'mon and trey *blushing*

Trey: Yes what's up *smiling*

Jazz: Well my bestie queen told me that we will all be staying in the same house so i wanted to interduce myself.
*blushing and looking down*

Trey: don't be afraid ma *lifting up her head*

Ar'mon: Aw hell naw my bro flirting

Jazz and trey: shut the hell up....... Stop copping me...... No you ....... Ugh

Well turns to find out she is in the room right next to us.

I wonder what our future will hold

Bye ma love hopes you like but is this real did they meet like this what does trey mean 💞💞😘