CHAPTER 1- Percy goes to Hogwarts!

Start from the beginning

*****************************time skip************************************

A few minutes before 8 I went through the portal and arrived at Camp Jupiter with Blackjack. I had a medium sized bag, that I let one of the eagles carry. Lady Hecate had blessed everyone and gave us wands that  would do whatever spell we wanted, all we would have to do was say the spell.

The Roman Eagles and Blackjack got in V formation with Reyna in the lead and set off on our long journey. After a while I started to doze off and fell asleep on Blackjacks back.

***************************************************************************

Harry's POV

Everyone who was in the 7th year last year was invited back to Hogwarts this year do to the events that took place. I stayed at the burrow with Ron and Ginny over the summer.

On September 1st we boarding the Hogwarts Express and found a compartment with hermione. We talked and cought up a bit, then Luna and Neville walked in. We said hello and continued to talk about how excited we were about attending Hogwarts for another year.

When the trolly came me and Ron got chocolate frogs and a box of bertie and botts every flavored beans. Ron made a sour face when he unfortunately bit into a earwax flavored bean. We all laughed as Ron quickly spat out the jelly bean.

When the train finally stopped, we got off and as usual the first years headed towards the boats and the others went to the carriages that were drawn by Thestrals. Unfortunately almost everyone was able to see them.

"so thats what they look like." Ron sadly said.(a/n: I dont remember if they were able to see it before. its been a while since I read HP. sowwy pwease dont kill me!)

We piled in and headed towards the gothic stlye castle. Hermione,  Luna, Ron, Neville,  Ginny, and I reached the building and enterd the huge dinning hall. We seperated from Luna and sat down at our respective tables. Soon the great hall was filled with students and chatter. Professor Mcgonigal started her speach. I felt my eyes tear up when I thought of how Dumbledore should be the one speaking, but unfortunately he was no more to the world of the living.

" Welcome to another year at hogwarts! We will soon be sorting the first years and after the sorting there will be a special announcement. Now, let the sorting commence!"

The first to be sorted was a pale boy with a pointy nose, he was put in slytherin and was greeted with claps and from the table. The next was a girl with freckles everywhere. The hat screeched gryffindor and my table erupted in cheers. The next was a Ravenclaw. Then a hufflepuff and the list went on until the last child was sorted. 

I didn't really pay alot of attention to the sorting. My mind was busy thinking of what the special announcement would be.

Mcgonigal cleared her throat and began to speak."We will be having another tri wizard tournament" she was interrupted by a wave of whispers. She cleared her throat again and continued " this year we will be having another school attending as well,  they are from  Camp Jupiter. The only people allowed to enter there name in the goblet of fire are the 6th years or higher. And now let us introduce the schools!"

The males from Durmstrung entered the same way they did last time and so were the girls from Beauxbaton. We waited in anticipation for the new school. After about five minutes no one entered and Mcgonigal had an annoyed look on her face. Suddenly the doors burst open and a group of about twenty teenagers enetered.  The four in the front seemed to be wearing white bedsheets and purple capes. Three of the four were wearing a purple shirt underneath,  but the boy with messy black hair similar to mine and sea green eyes was wearing an orange one. There was a girl standing next to the handsome version of me, who had two dogs, one silver and the other gold, walking beside her. The four others behind them were wearing  the same bedsheets looking things, but they didn't have the capes. A boy with blonde hair and a expression that reminded me of Draco was a carrying a teddy bear and a knife, which was quite odd.There was also a boy with dark hair and eyes, a black bedsheet, and also a black shirt. The shadows almost seemed to move towards him.He had a small smile on his face, but it gave me the creeps. Behind them was a group of boys and girls wearing purple shirts with the letters SPQR written on them. They were for some reason holding sheilds and an assortment of weapons, such as swords, daggers, bows, and spears.