CHAPTER 1- Percy goes to Hogwarts!

This is my first fanfiction soooo umm it's probs not gonna be that good, you have been warned!

This takes place after the wizard war and a year after the giant war.

Nico:do I live through the war?

Me:OF COURSE!!!!

Nico: BOW BEFORE ME PUNNY MORTALS. I AM YOUR RULER!!!!!!!

Me: ...

Nico: ...

Me: just do the disclaimer

Nico: I_rule_all does not own PJO or HP, Rick Rioden and J.K Rowling do :P

Percy's POV

I was currently at Camp Jupiter attending a Senate meeting. I spaced out about and hour ago when Octavian started rambling about how we should kick me out of my praetor position and give the spot to him instead. Camp Jupiter at the moment has four praetors being Reyna, Jason, Frank, and me. Octavian seems to thinks it is insulting to have a "greacus" leading the romans and that he had done more things to earn the job. As soon as he said that I burst out laughing and so did a few of the others at the meeting. I had done ten times the amount of stuff to earn my place as praetor than Octavian has. All he's done is accuse the Greeks and blackmail people.

I saw Reyna's expertise wolf glare and I quickly composed myself. She coughed and cought everyone's attention.

"Romans, and um Greek we will be attending a tournament at a school for magic in Scotland called" Reyna paused and looked around. " Called Hogwarts." she glared at the centurians, Octavian, and her fellow praetors as if daring us to laugh. I was able to stiffle my laughter after looking at deadly expression. "Any questions?"

Dakota raised his hand. "Who will be going?" "The praetors, octavian incase he is needed, the fifth cohort, and the Ambassador of Pluto. We will be leaving at 8 in the morning tomorrow and our transportation will be eagles."Reyna replied.

"Can I ride blackjack?" I asked and Reyna nodded in response and then continued to speak "We will not reveal our selfs as demigods before the competition officially starts and till then we will act as students.The only person who knows our heritage is the Headmistress, Minerva Mcgonigal. We will still make a roman arrival but we our excuse will be that we have ancient traditions and beliefs about magic.Oh and I forgot to mention that the school is for mortals who were blessed by hecate,  they call themselves witches and wizards." I raised an eyebrow at her. Reyna wasn't known for being a joker, so she must be serious. I looked over at Jason and Frank, they both had a similar expression on their faces. "The Ambassador of Pluto was unable to make it to the meeting so Percy please imform him. Meeting dismissed!" The centurians, the other praetors, and Octavian all walked out of the senate house and headed to there cohort to pack, while I headed towards the portal that leads to camp half-blood.

After the war the camps became friends and they created a portal in camp half-blood aswell. Now campers from both camps can enter each others territories.

I walked to the big house and found Chiron. I told him the events of the senate meeting and that I would not be at camp for a while. Chiron nodded and walked, or whatever he does, towards the archery range.

I headed towards my cabin and found Annabeth. I told her about me going to the magic school called Warthogs or something like that.She had a confused look on her face and headed towards her cabin saying that she was going to research the school.

I packed my things and then Iris messenged Nico. Nico had cleared up a lot after the war and he now was almost always happy and smiling. At first his happiness scared people,  but now everyone is used to the new Nico. I filled him in on all of the stuff he missed during the senate meeting and then swiped my hand threw the rainbow, ending the message.