BITE - 4

[Minho]

The smell of her blood awakened my inner monster., it smells like a lotus flower lingers on every corner of the mansion. I can't help it, I can't control myself, it feels like I'm thirsty and want to sip all her blood until no more drop remained.

I want to fight myself, I wanted to calm, I want to hide my monster but I can't.

The last time I drank a human's blood was a decade ago and I promised to myself that I'll stop harming humans but now, I can't stop myself.

I grab her waist and sniff her neck, She's really driving me crazy, I can't hear anything, I can't see anything. I feel so delight by just smelling her sweet blood. 

I started to bite her neck using my fang, I miss this kind of feeling, the taste of her blood is very unique from others. Now that I tasted heaven, I can't stop myself.
It feels like I want more, I'm eager to fulfill my needs, humans, humans are my food. That's what inside of my head right now.

She tried to push me but no, I can't let go her of my embrace, I want more, I want until no more drops of her blood remained.

“Minho” She whispered.

And in a snap, I came back to my senses.

I looked at her and she was lifeless. What have I done? What the hell I have done? Oh holy crap.
I looked at her face and saw how pale she is. Oh shit, did I perhaps killed her?
I carry her to the table and laid her there.
I looked at her whole being and tears begun to flow from my eyes.

“I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. Damn, I'm sorry I can't control myself a while ago. Hey, wake up.” I started to shake her shoulders and tapped her cheeks. No, this can't be happening, you should wake up.

I promised her that I wont harm nor hurt her but, she probably hate me, no, loathed me rather.

I started to tapped her cheeks again and again, no, she can't die, I'll make sure that she won't die.

Minutes have passed, her eyes were slowly blinking and her fingers we're starting to move. That's a relief, I thought I'm gonna lose her.

“Hey, I'm so sorry.” I told her with my whole sincerity while brushing off my tears.

Later, she started to cry, harder and harder.

I tried to hold her her hand but she refused to, her sobs really breaks my heart.

“DON'T TOUCH ME. DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH ME!” She shout at the top of her lungs. She's trembling in fear.

I can't blame her, I showed her my dark side and she's probably scared to me now, she's afraid that I might do it all over again.

I dissapointed her. I betrayed her.

She started to cry even more, I tried to hug her but she's still pushing me away. I don't want to let this night passed without giving me her forgiveness.

“Please, I'm so sorry, I won't let that happen again, I'll control myself even more now. I'm so sorry.” I tried to get near her and finally, I hugged her so tight but she's trying to wiggle to let go out of my embrace.

“I'm sorry.” I whispered to her ears.

Tears starting to fall from my eyes. I may looked pathetic now, but I can't lose her.

“You said you won't harm me, you said that you won't hurt but no! You're such a liar. I hate you! I don't want to see you anymore.” She said while punching my chest.

“I hate you.”

I hate this kind of feeling, I felt like my heart is crumbling in pain.

I just let her hurt me atleast in this way, she can forgive me, atleast in this way she felt at ease, atleast in this way she can let go of her fears.