Chapter 1: Feelings Are Lost

Hayley (P.O.V)

"My heart, it beats... Beats for only you..."

I hummed one of our songs as I tilted over the milk carton and watched the milk pour down into my bowl of Captain Crunch.

"My heart is yours...." I closed the milk carton and put it back into the mini fridge.

I grabbed my bowl of Captain Crunch and sat on the couch next to Taylor.

"Hey T!" I said with a mouthful of cereal.

"Hey Spongebob." He smiled at me and then turned his attention back to the tv screen.

I set my bowl down on the coffee table and slapped my hands onto my lap.

"Whatcha watching?"

"Jurassic Park" He put the remote down and turned to me.

"Thats like... One of my favorites"

He explained smiling.

"Cool..." I mumbled awkwardly...

I looked at Taylor and stared into his brown eyes... Not saying a word.

"Yeah..." He turned around and I realized I was blushing...

"Yeah..." I replied getting up and grabbing my bowl of cereal.

I walked over to the sink and set it in there, then walked to the back of the tour bus where Jeremy was.

"Hey Jerm." My voice low and sad...

He must have noticed because he set his bass down and got up to hug me.

"T again?" He asked in a whisper.

I just nodded. I pulled away from the hug and sat down on the carpet.

"He saw that I was blushing and then turned around to watch his movie..." I fiddled with my fingers and twisted the ring one of the fans gave me during the backstage meet and greet.

"Hey..." Jerm said placing a hand on my shoulder. "He'll come around... Maybe he just doesn't want to ruin the band with a relationship... Like the whole..."

"Josh situation" I continued. Jeremy just nodded.

"But... Josh was a bit on edge about things anyways, T would never let a relationship get in the way of the band" Jeremy always tried making a point again....

I sighed and walked out of the bus.

It was quite chilly outside for Anaheim, California... But I didn't feel like going back into the bus to grab a jacket.

Why was I always trying to get to Taylor? I mean... I have Chad.

And Chad loves me... So why am I so hooked on Taylor?

I kept letting these thoughts swim in my mind as I walked towards a small bakery. New Found Glory was on tour in Europe, so Chad was going to be gone for a while.

I entered the bakery and ordered a medium, black coffee and sat down near the windows.

As I sipped my coffee, I thought about Chad and Taylor...

Chad will be on tour a lot now...

And so will Paramore.

But Taylor is in Paramore... So I'll get to spend time with him...

But me and Chad have been together for years...

Taylor isn't even into me...

I was halfway done with my coffee when I picked up my phone and dialed for Chad...

"Hayley! Oh god, I miss you!" His voice really did seem happy to receive my call.

"Hi Chad... So hows Europe?"

"Oh man. Its amazing. I cant believe New Found Glory would have so many fans in Europe!"

"Yeah... So, I called about something serious..." My heart was beating fast, why am I doing this?!

"What is it..." His excited, happy tone became a deep and serious one.

I hesitated... And sighed loudly. Loud enough for Chad to hear over the phone.

"Hayley..." He said suspiciously.

"I can't be with you anymore..."

A tear escaped and I quickly wiped it away.

"WHAT"

Chad's scream was heart breaking... What am I doing?

"Im sorry Chad... Its difficult... I just..."

I was about to say something when I realized he ended the call...

I sighed and got up.

I threw away my coffee and headed back to the tour bus....

The cold air making my cheeks rosy pink.

I began running...

I needed to talk to Jeremy about Taylor....

WHOOPS! Short chapter... I know :(

I just wanted to hurry to the next chapter. Sowwy /(•u•)\