Bite - 1

Today is our retreat trip and we are going to 'The Lee's Mansion.”
Well, It's quite creppy knowing that mansion is very old and historical and also there are a lot of rumors running about that mansion but it kinda sounds so thrilling and I'm so excited. 
I wore a classic vintage black dress and a pair of black heels to match the mansion's ambiance.
I also wear pearl earrings and necklace. I looked like a lady from late 70's. I comb my hair and arranged it into a clean bun. The school bus arrived at our house around 8AM. I ride the bus and everyone is looking at me and I honestly like.

I love attention.

I know I'm overly dressed, I'm known for being a fashionista in our University so of course, As the campus queen, I should keep my reputation. Most of girls in the university envy me so much but no one dared to laid a finger on me. 
I sit together with my friends and talked about gossips as usual.
We arrived at the mansion at exactly 9:45. I looked at the whole view of the mansion and it feels like someone's whispering me in to enter it. Creppy, rumors are probably 50 percent true?

We entered the mansion while the teacher giving us rules and instructions. 
1. Don't touch anything
2. Be quiet

Simple.

I roamed my eyes around and amazed with the design, infrastructure and interior of the mansion. The Marbles, Old chandelier, Antique cabinets and furnitures.
My fashion style really matched here. I'm wondering how did they preserved this materials? Hmm, that's somehow amazing that they keep things as it used to.

I feel like there's someone telling me to continue walking until I reached the third floor of the mansion and saw a large portrait of someone hanged in the wall in a gold frame. I looked at it as if I'm really mesmerize by it. The man in the portrait is really handsome.
His pointed nose, Luscious lips and perfect jawline. But what capture me most is his expressive eyes. There's something in his eyes that I can't tell. I don't know for how long I'm looking at the portrait but I can't take my eyes on it. I feel like there's someone telling me to stay and just look at it, there's a feeling inside me that I make me drowned into his eyes.

“His name is Lee Min Ho. The only son of the Lee's.” Someone told me. I looked at the direction where the voice came from, an old lady, maybe around late 60's? I'm not good at guessing ages. She's the caretaker I guess.

“Ahh, I see.” I told the granny and smiled at her.

“You were the only woman who managed to go in this floor.” She told me.

“Um, I'm sorry Ma'am. Is this floor isn't allowed to enter?”

“It's allowed to enter, It's just that most of women who came here in the mansion are only staying around the second floor. They can't stand the atmosphere in this floor.” She told me. Ahhhh, Maybe that's why.

She come near me and looked at the portrait and smiled.

“He's handsome right?” She asked me.

“Yes, He's really handsome.” I answered her and chuckle.

“He owned this whole floor so be careful when you touch his things here okay?” She told me and smile. She's very kind.

“Yes Ma'am.” I assured her.

She looked at he portrait and sighed.

“The Lee family is known being the richest family in this town very long time ago. Their wealth is no joke. But despite of how rich they are there's a rumor very long time ago that the Lee's only son, Minho isn't human although no one proved that.” She started.

“If he's not human then he is an alien from another plane and his parents adopted him?” I answered her jokingly and smiled playfully.

“No. He's a vampire.” She said and gave me a mysterious smile.

TBC.