Hindi News

Patrika.com is news portal that delivers fastest and latest information to its viewers across India on current affairs and also leads in Indian states like Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Punjab, Haryana, national capital Delhi and more. It is one of the most respected and fastest growing news portals in India. Patrika widely focuses on delivering news around the clock such as national news, political news, crime news, business news and entertainment news like Bollywood news, Television and International news.

Patrika news web portal,www.patrika.com is the best platform to get updated information and latest news.Patrika is a neutral news portal that provides factual and detailed news in Hindi in a fraction of seconds. It is among the fastest growing Web / Mobile based networks across the country and internationally.

Patrika.com is a digital division- a leading Hindi news portal of Rajasthan Patrika founded by Karpoor Chandra Kulish in 1956. Interestingly, Rajasthan Patrika has emerged as the fourth most-read Hindi language daily in India, while, Patrika emerged sixth. In the memory of Karpoor Chandra Kulish, Rajasthan Patrika instituted the Karpoor Chandra Kulish International Journalism Award in 2007.

Emerging as a fastest growing Hindi news portal, Patrika's experienced and skilled journalists fetch relevant news from every corner of India. Unlike another news websites, Patrika follows the important norms of journalism that are 5W (What, Where, When, Why, Who) and 1H (How) to give an accurate and important information to its viewers keeping its transparency alive.

In today's effectual media world, where viewers have an unrivalled range of choices, Patrika.com leads out as a class in delivering News in Hindi, that is the first choice of millions of people in India as they start their day. Patrika news has always been on lead in the print business and now rising as a leader in all other forms of media, including radio, magazines, etc. To get fastest and most recent news across the country Patrika has always been viewers first preference.