•Part 3•

~Lunch still~

~Y/N's POV~

As I follow behind Katelyn and Corbyn I see Jack at the boys' table and he glances at me and I look away because I began to blush. I don't know how I feel about Jack still. Maybe I should date him but I-... ughh I just don't know. I mean there's Zach too. I feel like Zach is just the one ya know... we make it to their table and try not to make eye contact with any of the boys as we all sit down.

~Autumn's POV~

As I sit next to Jonah I just can't help but stare I mean just... woahhh that jawline is sharp. Ugh Autumn pull yourself together. Dang. But wow. As I look at Katelyn I notice that she is sitting next to Corbyn again. What's going on between them?!

~Corbyn's POV~

I know it's only the first day of school but this year already seems like it's gonna be a good one. I mean fr I'm doing kinda well with Katelyn... I just hope that one day we'll be official. She's just so sweet, kind, hilarious, and weird in her own little cute way.

~Y/N's POV~

I'm blushing.. Am I blushing?! Ugh I don't freaking knowww. Why do Zach and Jack have to mess with my mind. I feel like if I dated either one of them that I could mess up their friendship because what if they both like me?! Me. Nah that couldn't be possible.

Kacie: *whispers in Autumn's ear* i feel uncomfortable
Autumn: You'll survive
Kacie: *groans*

As the whole table starts talking about the things they share in common and crap like that I try elbowing Katelyn to get her attention

*whispering*
Kacie: Katelyn!
Katelyn: Whattt
Kacie: I don't know what to dooo
Katelyn: What do you mean?!
Kacie: I feel awkward... I might have a little crush on Zach but I'll have to explain everything later
Katelyn: ohhh okay