Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Okami-san's POV

   "Hey Okami-san!" said Haruhi, flicking on the lights to my room. "AHHHHH" I screamed, the light burning through my eyes. "Haruhi, I think you've blinded me." I sobbed. "Yeah, right. Now hurry up and get dressed." she said. I glanced at my clock. "We still have an hour before school starts." i said. "Remember, you're in the Host Club now, we do morning sessions, too." she said, tossing me a uniform. "Ugh, get that yellow thing away from me." I said. "Well, hurry up and get dressed, otherwise I'll force you into that thing." she said, sounding dead serious. I paled and immediately got ready. In  no time, we were already halfway to school.

On the way, I asked Haruhi a few questions. "So, what happened between you and the Host club?" i asked. Haruhi sweat dropped. "It was at the beginning of the year, I was looking for a place to study when I stumbled across the Host Club and broke a vase. So now I owe the Host Club money that I'm working off." Haruhi said. "Oh." I replied. "I have a question for you." Haruhi said. "What is it?" I asked. "Why did you come here?" she asked, "I know it sounds slightly rude and I'm sorry but we havent been in contact for about five years when you suddenly ask if you could stay with me." I stopped walking. Haruhi noticed and stopped too. "I'm sorry." I said, looking down. I could feel tears building up. Haruhi started to comfort me. "I'm sorry for asking, but I know that it is has been weighing on you. You can tell me. I'll carry some of that weight on your shoulders." she said. Her words started to make me tear up more. "Ryoko, you're not alone on this, there are people that will help." My mind flashed back to Kyoya. I took a deep breath and faced Haruhi.

    "It was some problems that were happening where I used to live. You know that my dad became unstable after my mother left him and started to hit me. Then I met a kid at school. He was so kind to me and treated me like I was the center of the world. We started to date but after a while he started to lose interest. He started abusing me and it got too much. with my father and my boyfriend hitting me, I started to lose hope. Eventually, my boyfriend..... he... he raped me." I looked away from Haruhi, embarrassed, "He started spreading rumors around the school, making people believe that I was the one who made the first move. After that, I was determined to leave them behind. I studied and got the first in my class and asked to be transferred here. That's when I asked if I could stay with you. I didn't have enough money to get my own apartment." I had finished talking. I felt so tired. All those memories seemed to suck the energy out of me. All of the sudden, two arms embraced me. I looked and saw Haruhi hugging me, her eyes filled with tears. "I'm sorry Ryoko, I had no idea!" she said. Soon enough, I felt tears running down my cheeks too. But at the same time, I felt that something had been lifted off my chest.

_______________________________________________________________

Sorry for the slow updates. I hope you like the story!