Chapter Four

Author's Note:

All characters, places, ideas and quotes from the book series Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling belong to her.

FIRST COMMENTER WILL GET A CHAPTER DEDICATION!!! <3

Please Vote, Comment and Subscribe. It would make my day, <3

Chapter Four:

After Dinner in the Great Hall, Lily headed off towards the dungeons for detention with Professor Snape. As she entered the cold room she saw the Professor looking at her disappointedly.

"Miss Lily Evans Bjellund, please take a seat." Snape said coldly. Lily sat in the very back of the dungeon. Snape walked towards the back and set 10 sheets of parchment, a quill and a bottle of green ink on the desk. "You will be writing lines and you will write, I will not disrespect my teachers and cast unknown spells upon them', onto these 10 sheets of paper, front and back." Snape droned. 'Snape really needs to work on his droning problem,' Lily thought.

She set to work on writing the sentences over and over again. On her sixth page her hand started cramping, but she was used to lines. Her teachers back at Beauxbatons had given her lines all the time. Finally as the clock struck 10:37 Lily finished writing.

She walked up to Professor Snape and handed in her lines. "You may exit my dungeon, leave." He commanded.

'Rawr, someone's in a bad mood. He forgot the magic word!' Lily thought as she exited the dungeon, she wondered where the Slytherin Common Room was. She knew that it was in the dungeons, but didn't know where. She started to walk down the Dungeon Corridor when she saw a figure approaching her in the dimly lit corridor.

"Who's there?" Lily called out curiously. She felt a hand roughly slide over her mouth, while another pushed her by the shoulder into the hard and cold stone wall behind her. She recognized the person as the boy she had told to get his head out of his arse in 'Defense' Against the Dark Arts. His grey- blue eyes twinkled dangerously, he whispered, "Shh."

Lily wasn't too happy with the manner in which he had roughly shoved her into a wall while covering her mouth with his hand. She stretched her jaw as far as she could in his tight gagging of her mouth and bit down as hard as she could onto his pale hand.

"Ah bloody hell." He whispered harshly, obviously in pain. She had not yet taken her teeth out of his flesh and was now starting to feel the skin break as his blood seeped into her mouth.

"What are you? A half- breed, vampire?" He asked with pain in his voice. "Answer me, Mudblood filth!" He commanded. Lily just bit down harder, absolutely wretchedly disgusted by the taste of his crimson blood. "I am Draco Malfoy, a pureblood! You are a disgustingly filthy mudblood, you must now get your filthy teeth off of me." He whisper- screeched. His efforts continued to fail as she clamped down harder on his hand, Malfoy started to breath deeply in pain.

He took his hand that had been pinning her to wall and placed it by his side. Lily then stopped biting his hand as he held back tears and she then shoved him back, pulling her wand out she whispered, "Don't make me hex you, Malfoy." In return he pulled out his wand asking, "Is that a threat, mudblood?"

"I don't think I am a mudblood, so don't call me that." She said. "You think you're not a mudblood, you either know or you don't." Malfoy sneered. Lily was sick of the little git, "Bass Caput." Malfoy instantly had the head of a fish, a Large Mouth Bass to be exact. Lily giggled at her handiwork, while Malfoy's fish head looked at her as angrily as a fish's head could.

Footsteps could be heard coming down the corridor, but they stopped abruptly. "Miss Bjellund, Mister Malfoy. Detention with me the evening after tomorrow since Miss Bjellund has already gotten a detention tomorrow. 10 points will be deducted from both Gryffindor and Slytherin. I simply came down here to talk with Professor Snape and yet I see you too hexing eachother. Miss Bjellund, please take Mister Malfoy to Madame Pomrey right this instant." Professor McGonagall huffed.

Lily walked with Draco to the end of the corridor, but she heard a slight laugh come from McGonagall. "A fish's head really, that's bloody brilliant." McGonagall laughed to herself, thinking that nobody had been around to hear her.

Once Lily had dropped Malfoy off at the Hospital Ward, she walked back up to the Gryffindor Common Room. The fat lady asked her for the passcode which she responded with, "Chocolate Gobs." Lily walked into the girls dormitory and found that she had accidentally woken the rest of the girls. "Why where you out so late?" Parvati Patil asked. "I had detention with Snape for turning his robes bright pink." Lily responded cheekily. "Blimey, I saw that, it was utterly hilarious. He must've given you loads of lines to be out this long." Hermione added.

"Actually I got off pretty easy considering what happened in class." Lily pondered. "Then why where you out so late?" Fay Dunbar asked, jutting into the conversation.

By then Lily had changed into her nightwear and crawled into her four poster bed. "Well I ran into McGonagall tonight and she gave me a detention for the day after tomorrow." Lily responded.

"Really? Another detention." Hermione laughed. "Why'd you get detention this time?" Lavender Brown wondered. "Malfoy shoved me into a wall and put his hand over my mouth to keep me silent, I bit him on the hand and then one thing led to another and I hexed him and his head was turned into a fishes head." Lily replied once again cheekily. "And then McGonagall came and gave me detention for hexing him, an he got detention for being in the corridors after hours."

"A fishes head? You've got to teach us that one!" Fay snorted. "It's simple, the spell is 'Bass Caput' and for a counter curse it is just simply 'Non Pisces'." Lily explained, teaching her friends. "Blimey, where'd you find these spells?" Parvati asked. "I don't even know of this spell." Hermione stated wondrously. "Well it's really quite simple actually, I came up with the spells on my own." Lily answered awkwardly. "We should all fall asleep now, remember we have classes tomorrow." Hermione said in a motherly tone, commanding but sweet.

As Lily started drifting off to sleep she wondered if others could make up spells like herself. Then she fell into a deep dreamless slumber, she was quite happy because for the first time in her life she had not been haunted by nightmares for two nights in a row. As she woke in the morning she realized one of the most gosh- awful things, she had forgotten to brush her teeth last night.

"Bloody hell, I forgot to brush Malfoy's nasty hand blood off my teeth last night. Now I have to burn them, don't I?" She screeched and woke the others.

"No need to screech Lily!" Lavender groaned shaking her dirty brown hair.

Who wouldn't screech if they where in her situation though?

Please Comment, Subscribe and Vote! <3

What will happen in detention with Malfoy and Lily?

Answer in the comments or by message what you think will happen at Professor McGonagall's detention session with Malfoy and Lily!

-B.E.N.