As she headed to her office she said her good nights to her co-workers. She arrived to Cathy's office 5 minutes later.

She knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Called a happy voice.

Rory entered, she saw Cathy moving around her office writing things on the white board and pinning things up. Cathy was in a good mood today it seemed.

"Rory! I'm glad you're here. Monday we have a meeting with a big league module and I need you to be there."

"Sure thing, Cath. I came to see you because I've got to go. Meeting my dad and grandmother at 7. Also, I probably won't be in tomorrow, I thought I'd let you know."

"Ror! Tomorrow's a Saturday! You don't need to come in on weekends. And good luck with meeting your dad and grandmother, it must be urgent if it's tonight and no heads up in advance." Cathy said.

"Yeah, I know, and I'm quite concerned of what they need to speak with me about."

"Well, if you need anything, anything at all, call me or come talk to me during the day in my office."

"Thanks Cath. You're a good friend and an amazing boss. Now I gotta go or else I'll be late and I need to change."

"Then go, go." Cathy says pushing her out and laughing.

Rory was laughing too.

"See you Monday!" Rory says.

"See you Monday!" Cathy says back.

Rory makes her way out of the office and going home to her penthouse.

Rory says hello to the doorman and the receptionist that is sitting at the desk reading a book she recommended.

She hopped onto the elevator and went to the top floor.

When the elevator dinged telling her she arrived at her floor she walked to her door and held out her keys to open up the door when a voice startled her.

"Good evening love! I knew you'd be here soon."

"Ah! Finn! What the hell?!"

"Sorry to scare you darling. Now, I lost my key so may I come in?"

"Oh! Yes, of course. I have an extra key for you in the kitchen. Make yourself comfortable while I go change for my dinner." Rory says as she opens the door and lets Finn in.

She closed the door and then set her purse and jacket down.

Finn immediately went to the kitchen to get the emergency key. Rory was in her room changing.

Finn opened the drawer and saw more than one key, well more like slots for where each key goes.

Finn had a slot that held three, one slot was already empty.

There was a place for Paris, Chris, Lane, Steph, Rose, Colin, Lorelai, and there was an unnamed place.

All the places of where the keys would be were gone, well except Lorelai's and the unnamed place and the two extra in Finn's.

The drawer was very organized, but something was odd.

He looked closer at the unnamed place and saw that a name was there but it was faint.

He tried to make out the letters.

He saw an L _ G A _

He was stuck and then thought of who it be, when Rory finally exited her room all fresh in a new outfit.