15. New Beginning

Start from the beginning

I wondered at his last words. He smirked.

I can feel his intense gaze on me and I lowered my head to play with my dupatta. He cupped my face.
"Thank you for being mine." He kissed my forehead and we hugged each other.

"Do you want a tea or coffee?"I asked remembering.

Today we are starting a new life. And I don't want him to miss his home. I may not be able to replace his mother. But I would do everything that I am able to do for him.

"Coffee would be perfect."he said.

"Shall I take a shower first?"I asked hoping that he would wait.

"Ofcourse dear. Take your own time."he said and I moved towards the washroom.

When I returned back he was still sleeping. I sighed.
"Reyhaan, please. It's getting late. Go and fresh up. I would bring your coffee." I shouted while drying my wet hairs with the towel.

There is no response from him. I got an idea. Placing the towel away, I moved towards his bed and started pouring the water drops from my hair onto his face. He started groaning and then having no other way opened his eyes finally. I giggled.

"Hey, naughty.."he was about to pull me towards him. But I successfully managed to escape from his grip and stood infront of the mirror. I was laughing seeing how frustrated he looks like.

"Reyhaan, now stop this. Be a good boy and get up." I took the vermillion box from the dressing stand.

I was about to apply vermillion on my hair partition, he held my hand. He took the vermillion with his hand and applied on my head. I closed my eyes feeling the moment. This really feels great.

"I love you more than my own life." He whispered while brushing his lips on my earlobe. I felt tickling sensations.

"Reyhaan, leave me. Let me go to the kitchen." Unable to endure his sweet torture, I moved away from him.

"Ok. Let me have my shower." He went to the washroom but not before winking at me.

I stood there like a statue thinking about our close moment. A smile crept across my face unknowingly. Then I walked out of the room.

Reyhaan is right. I may lose my way in this big house. Where was the kitchen? Let me come downstairs first. Luckily I reached the downstairs only to see a lot of people working here and there. I was wondered. How did these people enter the house? Why didn't I know? Some are cleaning, some are arranging the house, someone is washing the car outside, some are working inside the kitchen.

"Good morning madam." An elder lady wished me with lot of respect.

Madam? Me?

"Good morning" I smiled at her.

Other people also started greeting me one by one. I became speechless. I rushed towards the kitchen to hide myself. But there were a lot of women working inside the kitchen too.

Reyhaan !

I caught my head with both of my hands.