Finding Out

"Wow,that's crazy"Said Cole. "Yea,I can't believe the police just stopped searching after just 3 years"Exclaimed Eden.  Gabriella said they needed to go to the police station to bring Ella home and they drove for 15 minutes Eden was thinking of something to say she diddent think in a million years she would find out she had a twin,Cole was super excited to find out he had another sibling and Gabriella and Tylor couldent be more happier to bring her home.         They arrived at the station and told the front office lady that they where here for Ella Skory and she showed them where she was,they walked into the room and saw her a mirror image of Eden wearing a red tank top with blue jeans Ella's face gleamed with delight as she saw her real family after 17 years. "ELLA!"Gabriella cried while running to hug her sister crying and laughing Tylor,Cole and Eden joined in hugging for a full 5 minutes."OMG I can't believe it I'm so excited to meet you,I'm glad your finally home"Said Eden."OMG yea I can't believe I'm finally meeting you"Said Ella.Tylor introduced everyone then a police officer walked in and said that they needed to ask Ella a few questions and Ella was ready to tell what happened.