Don't Cry ( Michael X Reader X Jeremy ) - Lemon -

Start from the beginning

cause once you got rich mad there was not going back .

( Michaels POV )

I Slammed the door shut to my car Jeremy repeating the action I turned in the engine knowing exactly where Y/n was . " I Cant believe Jessica called Y/n A Slut ! " Jeremy nearly screamed throwing his hands in the air before crossing them around his chest . I sighed " Me neither " I growled lowly .

( Y/ns POV)

I Quickly darted up to my room slamming the door shut luckiy my parents were on a business trip , I tried my best not to cry slamming my eyes shut trying to convince mysef she was wrong and just a bitch . I opened my eyes to a buzz noise ' Please don't be Jeremy or Michael ' I prayed once again .

I grabbed my phone looking at recent text message's I sniffled before unlocking the thing .

M : Y/n?! Oh gpd please answer me and jer heard what happened 

M : Please answer were worried sick

M : Were coming over

i shot up too the sound of knocking i pulled the covers over your head i knew they had a house key anyways , i heard the sound of the door opening and closing and a pair footstpes running up the stairs .

The door to your room swung opened and you tensed " Y--Y-Y/N ?! " Michael shouted you tried to hold in your cries but failed you broke down crying the covers over you pulled off and a pair of arms wrapped around your waist tighty and you felt another pair of arms around the front of you pulling you close to them .

you looked up seeing Jeremy infront of you and Michael behind , you sniffled rubbing your eyes " are you okay ? " Jeremy asked politely sitting you on the bed the two sitting next to you . you nodded wiping away you tears .

you quicky made your bed nicely cause you were kind of an organized person ( if ur not just roll with it ) before falling back on the bed groaning ( nu not like that ! get that dirty off ur mind ! not yet ) .

the boys fell back next to you Michael happily cuddling behind your back while Jeremy hugged you from front , you sighed contently . Michael moved up to your neck before licking your bruised chin and slowy moving too your neck , he beginning to suck on this one spot you squeaked from surprise and blushed madly .

You felt Michael smirk before biting down on the soft flesh causing you to moan a little too loudly . Jeremy huffed before kissing you , the kiss turned into a soppy make out session thus Michael left very noticeable Hickeys on your neck and back .

you broke away from the kiss Jeremy bushing madly you laughed a little before giving him a peck on the lips before turning to Michael . your head in the crook of his neck thus Jeremy licking on yours and you biting into Michaels .

Michael let out a loud groan in response Jeremy laughing a bit and you began to leave an artwork of hickeys on his neck Michael was probably as red as Tomato at this point he threw his head back groaning again .

you licked the recent spot you left a hickey at you took your head out of his neck puling a strand of your hair behind your ear admiring your work leaving a panting Michael you jumped onto Jeremy . You went into the crook of his neck Biting it almost instantly .

Jeremys eyes widened and they slammed shut as he grunted loudly the heat of the moment started making you really horny . you felt your core getting hotter by the minute . You straddled yourself on his torso you could fee his bulge through his jeans you smirk he looked away covering his face embarrassed of his current situation .

you locked your lips Jeremy soon kissing back , he licked your bottom lip asking for entrence witch you smirked keeping your mouth close . he lightly bit your bottom lip you gasped in shock and he slid his tounge into your mouth as you both faught for victory .