Chapter 2

After I gave Aleia her sheild Farkas showed me were I would rest my head. I sat down on a bed and pull out my sword and put it on my lap and looked at Aldoin's blood on my blade. "Hey my name is Ria, so we're did you get that sword?" Ria asks. "Ohh I made it along with my dragon plate armer as well at my house." I replied. "You made it!!" Yells Ria. And her yelling got everyone attion. "Yup I've master at Blacksmithing." I say. "Can you make a sword like yours for me?" Ria asks. "Yeah I can." I replied. "Can you make a bow?" Asks Aleia. "Sure come on, but I'll need a forge." I say.
Timeskip to get the dragonbones and to the sky forge
First I make Ria's sword. Once finished I took it to the sharping stone and sharpened it. "Here you go" I say as I gave the sword to her. "By Mara thank you." Ria say and sheths the sword and runs off. "Time for your bow." I tell Aelia. I began on her bow once finished, I take and update it as well. "Here you go Aelia." I say as I give it to her. "Thank you it should do me well hunting." Says Aelia. Then she leaves. "So you are a fine Blacksmith Dragonborn." Says Vilkas. Then I turned to him and smiles softly and blushes. "Thanks I've learned alote from my father he was a Blacksmith but my mother was a hunter and she taught me how to fight and to survive out in the woods and in the world, plus she taught me how to cook as well." I say proudly. "That explains how you took me down then." Vilkas says. " Yeah I guess." I say as I rub my neck. "Come with me we need to talk." Vilkas commands. I nodded and followed him out into the feilds outside of Whiterun. "Do you believe in werewolves?" Vilkas asks suddenly. "Yes my mom was one along with my father and so am i." I say shyly. "How come I can't smell it on you then?" Vilkas says sternly. "Because only strong werewolves can smell it because we learn to hide it." I replied shyly. "Take away the sheild let me smell it" Vilkas commands. I took a deep breath and took away the sheild over my sent. Then Vilkas breaths in my sent. "So you were'nt lying again" Vilkas says. I shook my head no. "Does your wolf side calls out for a mate?" Vilkas asks. I nodded my head. "Who" Vilkas commands. I just blush. "Who" he commands louder. "Say it now!!" He yells. "Ohh my Mara you, you present wolf!!" I yell. I look away as a tear falls from my eyes. "Look at me love." Vilkas commands. But I turn my body away from him as my body shook as I cried. "Ohh no no no don't cry love please." Vilkas beggs as turns me around to face him and pulls me into his chest and pets my blonde hair. "Don't cry love, it hurts me and my wolf seeing you cry I'm sorry I hurt you please stop crying." Vilkas beggs. "Your wolf calls for me?" I sniffles. "Yes love don't cry love please." Vilkas coos as he rubs my back and nuzzles into my hair. I took a deep breath. As I breath in I could smell his sent it was intoxicating. "You love my sent don't you love?" Vilkas asks. I slowly nods my Head. "Well your sent is very intoxicating to me as well even more." Vilkas says. I just blushes. "Come let's get back to town." Vilkas says. I nodded my head.
Once in town I walk to my house. "We're are you going?" Vilkas demands. "My house." I replied. "Then I'm staying with you." Says Vilkas. "Ugh I'll have to go with you or you will stay with me type of thing going on." I ask. "Yes love." Vilkas says. "Fine come on but don't think Lidia won't try to kill you." I say. "Who's Lidia love?" Vilkas asks. "My housecarle." I replied. As we walk in my home. "Lidia we have a guest do not kill!!!" I yell. "Yes my Thane but I will protect you with my life." She yells from upstairs.
I cook up something for us to eat. Once done I head up to my room with Vilkas in tow. "My Thane im going to lock up and get to rest." Lidia says. "Alright Lidia." I call out to her. Then Vilkas shuts my door. And lays down right beside me. As I close my eyes Vilkas pulls me into his chest and pets my head and hums the Dragonborn tune as I fall into a peaceful sleep.