Chapter 2: Anger

Emily's POV

Angry was an understatement. Ricky couldn't love me that much he already kissed another girl and cheated on me with the same girl. "Why marry me if you were cheating on me with another girl?" I asked with tears streaming down my face. "I married you because I love you" he replied calmly.

"Don't give me that" I snapped back, getting even angrier at how calm he was at the whole situation and the expression on his face made him look like he didn't even care. "If you really loved me you wouldn't have cheated on me."  I felt sick.

"I do love you Emily." Ricky said, his voice trembling. "I'm so sorry" there were tears rolling down his face. Him crying made it harder for me to be angry at him. "You're not really sorry Ricky. You would've learned from the first time if you were sorry. I love you Ricky, you know that. This whole thing makes me doubt weather you actually feel the same way. I don't want be anyone's fool. Maybe I should've listened to my dad when he called me during The Voice or when he came to the hotel room. I should've walked away from it. Maybe then you could have any girl you wanted without the fear of telling me and hurting my feelings."

I got up to walk out of the room when Ricky grabbed my hand. "Don't touch me." I hissed.

"Em Please-"

"I'm really not in the mood to hear it Ricky" I said, cutting him off. He stood up and he gently pulled me into him and wrapped his arms around me. I stood in his arms crying "how could you do this to me?" I sobbed. "I was caught up in her lust" Ricky croaked "all I really want is you. You don't need this. I'm such a terrible person."

Ricky's POV

I feel terrible. I'm such a shit person. I hurt the one I love again. I was caught up in Britney's lust. I added more pain and hurt to her than she needs. If it wasn't for Charlie, Emily would've walked out on me. I stood there with Emily in my arms crying and I'm stood there feeling like the worst person in the world.

The scars on her arm were fading, she hasn't done it since she was on The Voice and she probably wouldn't do it incase Charlie found them. For a moment I thought about it, my ecpression must've gave me away because Emily caught on. "Ricky, don't." She said gently.

"Believe me, once the first one is there its a very difficult thing to stop doing. I can't let you fall down the same trap I did." Emily said

"I feel terrible though, for what I put you through, you didn't need me going off behind your back." I said shaking. "I love you Ricky, and if you were to do it I would never forgive myself for letting you do such a thing to yourself."