Part 38

Please read the A/N: both at the beginning and the end!

A/N: It's finally up! Sorry that you guys had to wait for so long... I know that this chapter is a bit short, but I've been thinking; If I start writing a bit shorter chapter, I might write a few chapters when I'm on holiday. So shorter chapters, more updates. How does that sound?

---

 “What did Aaron mean by next time?” We were currently thousands of feet up in the air, waiting for the plain to land in Charlotte. We hadn't been talking at all, which gave me time to think long and hard on what Aaron had said. Nash squeezed my hand, which he had been holding during the whole flight.

“We all kind of... Em... We all kind of want you with us at the next event as well.” A weak smile spread across my face.

“You want me to be your tutor next time as well?”

“Well, not the tutor part, because school sucks so fuck that. We just want you there. For moral support you know.” I raised my eyebrows at his last sentence.

“Moral support?” I tried not to laugh but a small chuckle managed to leave my mouth. He elbowed my rib before laughing as well.

“You know what I mean.”

“No, I think you have to explain that a bit be-” I started saying, not wanting to stop teasing him, but he stopped me half way.

“AND- and you are gonna have to sing! So not only moral support, but as a guest performance!” I laughed, knowing that it was a joke. I mean, why would they want me, or let me sing at the event. I'm not a 'viner' or what ever they're called, nobody knows me, and most of all... I am totally inexperienced. Yes, I love singing, and yes I am pretty good at it if I can say so myself, but I have never sung in front of people. If you don't count my mom and teddy bears as people that is.

...Please fasten your seatbelt

I only heard the last bit of the woman's little speech about us landing and stuff, and of course; now I'm tired. This always happens. I am wide awake during the whole trip, no matter how far it is. But the minute I figure out that we are nearly there, I get tired and want to fall asleep.

“What do you say (Y/N)?” Nash said, nudging my side.

“What?” Apparently I haven't been paying attention to anything these last few minutes have I? Typical (Y/N), just typical. I always manage to find the perfect timing to zone out. Lovely.

“Do you want to join us at the next magcon event, and maybe even sing?” I slightly squeezed his hand, smiling up at him.

“I don't know about the singing part, but I would love to come.” He smiled at me, hopefully letting the singing thing go. His perfectly white teeth were showing, and I couldn't help but to notice how handsome he looked right now. His blue eyes sparkled, reflecting the sun that appeared from the window right next to me, his quiff perfectly styled, and his... His everything. Oh snap out of it!

“You coming?” I did it again didn't I? The second I zone out, I'm like gone for a day. Or so it seems. I nodded and stood up, not a hundred percent sure if I'm ready to face what's about to come. Aunt Jess had sent me a message saying that her and my dad would be at the airport picking me and Nash up. A few things about that scared the living daylight out of me. One; My dad would be there, and I still had no idea how he would treat me. Two; Nash is holding my hand and is probably not letting go of it, showing both my aunt and my dad that we are a...thing. Three; Aunt Jess knows about my plan, but not that I “cancelled” it, and who knows what she'll think or say when she sees us.

Here we go. Just two doors, one long corridor and a left turn until Jess and dad will be able to spot us in the crowd.

----------

A/N: I hope you liked it! And again, sorry for the late update. 

Now I've been working on a new book that I've just uploaded, named Bad Influence. It would mean so much to me if you took some time to read that as well! It is not a fanfiction, but a Teen Fiction. 

Also, if you'd like you could always follow me on tumblr (vintage97love.tumblr.com) and twitter (selenaloverz), where I'll be posting stuff about the two books and stuff. 

remember to comment/vote/follow and all that jadajada stuff! Love you so much! <3