《Prologue》

As soon as he had mentioned the word "moving" to Y/N and her sister, they had complained. It's not as if moving house was something he wanted to do either, he much perfered Jamanakai rather than Ninjago city, but that's the only place he could get a new job. In the city. And he knew that his daughters had a lot of close friends in their current school, but he wasn't about to leave them in Jamanakai while he went to the city. They were just going to have to suck it up as well.

Besides, the city couldn't possibly a bad place, seeing as so many people lived there.

Oh-ho wait, that's where Garmadon lived.

F/N had hated Garmadon with every fiber of his being ever since the four armed villain had gotten his wife killed. She wasn't his daughters' biological mother, no, she had left him years ago, but she was the love of his life and now she was gone, taken from him in seconds.

But he'd just have to ignore it if he wanted to provide a life for his daughters. Besides, Garmadon was supposed to be good now, so if he stayed out of F/N's family's lives, he'd have few problems with living in the city.

Now all he had to do was get Y/N and S/N to shut up and pack before the month ended so they could move.

Oh joy!