Chapter 20:Corruption

Start from the beginning

"I got your left!" Ichiko jumped pointing his sniper at them.

"Where's Dai and Botan!!?" Mari Yelled turning around.

"They stayed, killing the rest!" Ichiko informed her.
Mari jumped in air killing at least four as she spin in the air.

"And Guren?!" Mari turned to Goshi.

"He's down in the tunnels! He'll make it! Trust me!" Goshi smiled dodging the vampires.

Mari smiled,"Good he still owes me."
"Commander Ann!"

Mari turned around looking at Botan and Dai carry a soldier towards her.

"What's wrong?" Mari asked running towards them.
Botan and Dai laid the soldier down gently. Mari crouched towards them. "He says that the Forty- Five squad as been taking hostage. They want you and Guren. They're located at City Hall,"Dai Said looking at the soldier.

The soldier started to cough out,"He's very strong. You have to watch out. Its a trap."

Mari looked down. Why Guren? Why me? She thought. "Whose the  noble?" Mari asked wanting to know.

"Crowley Eusford..." The soldier said trying to live a little longer.

Mari's closed her eyes in disgust.

"Of course," Mari said to herself.

Mari looked up at Dai and Botan,"Take this soldier to Guren and stay with them. I'll go rescue the soldiers with General Akiyoshi and Ichiko,"Mari commanded standing back up,"Akiyoshi!! Ichiko!! We're going to City Hall!"

Akiyoshi and Ichiko ran towards Mari,dodging the vampires.

Mari looked back at the soldier,"What is your name?"

The soldier weakly smiled,"Eita Kusunoki."
"Eita Kusunoki,just know I will save your comrades,"Mari said,"You May rest."

"What happened?!" Akiyoshi Asked running towards her.

"I'll explain on the way,"Mari said walking away,"How many Syringes do you have?"

Akiyoshi look at her bag,"Four. But that's strange I swore this morning I had at least six on me. One was given to you. But the other?" Akiyoshi looked at her leather pouch. Kureto! He grabbed one? He must have! Akiyoshi thought remembering she woke up late, running towards the trucks and bumped onto Kureto dropping her syringes everywhere.

"That doesn't matter! C'mon,"Ichiko grabbed Akiyoshi and the three of them started running towards City Hall.

Meanwhile Arosa,

"That's it! Die bloodsucker!!" Kimizuki Yelled running towards the noble.

The noble was quick attacking Kimizuki. Kimizuki lost one his swords but quickly Rika and Tarō came from behind stabbing him from behind.

"Hurry Iwasaki!!"Rika called out.

Iwasaki quickly called out his curse gear. Chains wrapped around the Noble's hand. The noble looked down.
Narumi and Yuu started running after him.
Arosa watched. She was focusing on the nobles movements. Arosa took out her bow. "Akimasa!" Arosa Yelled feeling the next move of the noble. She aimed above the noble.

The noble cut off his arm and jumped out of the way from Narumi And Yuu. Both were amazed that he got away.

Black thorn vines wrapped on Arosa right hand and spread to her shoulder. At this moment she had a clear shot. She pulled the bow's string. The arrow started to form. Pink and black started to spark and smoke all over the arrow.