Chapter 19:It's Starting

Start from the beginning

    "Well do you like this boy?" Mari asked smiling wanting to know more.

     "Yes, Yuu's an idiot but I....."Arosa turned red realizing she said his name.

    "Yuu?"Mari jumped out of her bed,"Little sister, you never told me it was Yūichirō,"Mari put her hand on Arosa cheek,"You would make a cute annoying couple,"Mari teased laughing.

    "Shut up," Arosa said moving away Mari's hand.

      "Well since it is Yūichirō just be yourself if he doesn't like you then he doesn't deserve you in badass mode,"Akiyoshi Said which was actually good.

        "That's true. And if he doesn't. I'm gonna kick his ass if he hurts you or touches you,"Mari started to crack her fingers.

      "Wait Mari! Calm down!" Arosa said putting Mari's hand down. 

     Ichiko stood,"Well I don't think he would do that. Especially Mari since,"Ichiko started to choke,"I...is.. scary."

    Mari turned to Ichiko. "What was that?" Mari asked with her death glare face. Her eyes turned purple insistently.

     "WOo no, Mari. Ichiko didn't mean it,"Akiyoshi smiled not wanting Ichiko to be led to his death.

   "Fine whatever, we leave in twenty minutes," Mari said pulling out her key,"Just remember to watch out for vampires."

Twenty Minutes Later,

       "May we meet again First Commander," Era bowed respectfully.

    "May we meet again Captain,"Mari bowed.

     Mari walked in the helicopter. Guren smirked checking her out. Mari rolled her eyes at him.

"Alright Half Human Squad, Are you Ready?" Mari asked.

     Both Lieutenants Dai and Botan nodded. They wanted to be treated as adults.

        Akiyoshi smiled,"Ready as I'll ever be."

   "I think we're the kids,"Ichiko Joked looking at Dai and Botan who were finally relaxing a little.  They remembered Mari being scary and serious all the time. But this new Mari was nice and funny.

     Mari started laughing,"What about you guys?" She Asked.

     "I feel like shit,"Guren said sitting down.

      "Guren it isn't that bad,"Shinya smiled.

    After that and endless chatter began. Everyone was talking. Except for Kureto. He stayed quiet and he would check on the pilots.

    Arosa was quietly sitting next to Botan. She felt stupid for telling Yuu.   But that all changed. 

Two Days Past,
   At JIDA,

      "Damn this stupid hair,"Yuu Said annoyed trying to fix it.

      "It's not that bad,"Arosa smiled looking at him.

      "Ooo What did you guys do last night?!" Shinoa teased walking towards Yuu.

     "What do you mean?" Arosa started to turn red.

     "Oh my gosh I was right your perverted instinct would kick in," Shinoa giggled at Yuu.

     "Why do you always think I'm gonna doing or just doing something perverted?" Yuu Asked.

     "I wasn't even with him last night,"Arosa said putting her head down.

        "I figure since Yuu, didn't even have the guts to tell you that he liked you himself,"Kimizuki laughed leaning back in his chair.