Chapter 18: The Peace Treaty

Start from the beginning

"Take me down, Guren," She whispered again.

He chuckled to her demand. Guren started to unzip his pants,lifting her against the wall. She looked at his neck. Mari smelled something that made her want him more. It wasn't normal. Mari felt her mouth go dry. The smell was rather delicious. She licked her lips. "Blo...." the elevator door opened.

"Hey guys......" Mari and Guren turned. Mari turned super red.  The elevator door was open and Goshi stood there.Goshi started to smile evilly as every perverted thing popped in his head. Guren looked away as he realized his mistake. Mari covered her face.

"How embarrassing,"She whispered in a voice almost loosing her breath. Guren put her down.

"Fuck," Guren said to himself.

   He looked at Goshi. He stood in front of Mari to cover her.

  "Damn you guys getting down and dirty,"Goshi Joked ,"Imagine if someone else saw you."

      "Go away Goshi," Guren said annoyed zipping back up his pants.

      "You look nice Mari,"Goshi smiled. 

      Mari turned red realizing her bra was the only think covering from being expose to Goshi,But thankfully she still had her skirt on.. "Pervert!" Mari Yelled throwing her tie at him.

"Hey,"Goshi started to laugh,"It's not my fault you were trying to do it on the e...."

"Shut up!" Guren Yelled annoyed of him,"Go away before I smack the shit out of you!"

    "I'm sorry, but I have to get in the elevator,"Goshi said turning to see if anyone was around"People are coming."

      Guren grabbed Mari's shirt from the floor and gave it to her. Mari put it on quickly as Goshi distracted the soldiers. 

"Oh Commander Ann,"one soldier said as he saw her,"A pleasurable surprise."

Mari nodded but she realized her tie was the only thing that was missing. The soldiers started to enter the elevator.

     "Commander,"They all said as they entered. But they looked at Guren with suspicion. Goshi entered the elevator.

    He whispered,"You forgot this." He handed her the yellow tie.

  Mari laughed,"Thank you Goshi."

   "For once your actually useful,"Guren Joked.

   "Commander we were wondering if you were gonna have lunch with us,"A soldier smiled turning to her.

     "Yes Of course and I thought it would be great to invite our new allies,"Mari smiled.

       The soldiers were amazed with her smile. She never would smile like that with them.  The last time they saw her she had this serious face that scared them.

Meanwhile Arosa,

     "I'm sorry but I have a meeting just wait here until I get back,"Era Said realizing the meeting was going to start. 

    Arosa couldn't believe she had to stay in Era's office. "Yes Captain,"Arosa said serious.

    Era smiled,"You don't have to call me that. Call me Era instead," She walked away.

   "Yes...Era,"Arosa Said looking around.

    Arosa was all alone in Era's office. Arosa turned to Era's desk. She grabbed the laptop laying on the desk. She opened it. "I guess I'll find out myself what this army is up too,"Arosa whispered to herself. The laptop had a password. "Damn it!" She Yelled trying to figure it out.