Authors Note

Hello guys! This is me Jaminah_25! I know I am not updating for SO long! You know, because of School! I really hate making my readers wait for DAYS! I am really sorry! You know I wanna go with her in Highschool.

Good News : She will transffer in U.P when she is in collage!!! I know! Its so awesome! I am so happy when she said that! She begged her father and her father said yes. BUT you know I am...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Graduating so I have to study very hard cause if I fail 1 subject I will go back to being a 6 grader. And I don't want that to happen, Its embarassing and I will not be with my bff. Please understand my condition here.

So, should I continue and make you wait for days for me to update? or should I stop and delete this book? So...

Vote - Yes

Comment - No (If you wanna say "CONTINUE" or "PLEASE DON'T DELETE THE BOOK" Its considered as a yes c:)

So...The descion is in your hands okay?

If the word "YES" wins, I will continue BUT it will take for a while.

If the word "NO" wins, I will delete this book.

Let the voting beggin! Voting ends next week! So what are ya waiting for?

VOTE AND COMMENT!

Thank you for reading! And thanks for supporting my story. I will update on Tuesday IF "Yes" wins! This note is posted on : July 8, 2014

~Jaminah <3